Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Most of DC is so pissed that they could write impeachment articles, have them sent by a courier and voted on in 3 days...

I'm kinda exaggerating, but they will expedite impeachment this time around.
The embarrassment is getting to a lot of people.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
this reminds me. Where are all the 'Democratic Party is dead" posters at? I ain't see them in a minute :jbhmm:
I'm here. Dems still ain't shyt but they ain't terrorists :mjlol:

and I think its amazing how Nancy went from tearing up blank sheets of paper to taking an early lunch and letting the republicans as whole be tied to actual insurrection

But even with all these lobs in the air, I still wonder if the Democrats will do the right thing, DROP this "turn the page" nonsense, and nail all of these people to the wall with what occurred. If not for a political win, then for the precedent as an absolute minimum.

Surely they can't drop the ball this time.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm here. Dems still ain't shyt but they ain't terrorists :mjlol:

and I think its amazing how Nancy went from tearing up blank sheets of paper to taking an early lunch and letting the republicans as whole be tied to actual insurrection

But even with all these lobs in the air, I still wonder if the Democrats will do the right thing, DROP this "turn the page" nonsense, and nail all of these people to the wall with what occurred. If not for a political win, then for the precedent as an absolute minimum.

Surely they can't drop the ball this time.
I ain't trying to hear shyt from anyone talking about "turn the page" or that Biden "doesn't have the stomach for pursuing legal repercussions for Trump". These apologists disgust me :hhh:. It's clear they've learned nothing after pardoning Nixon and they're about to do it again for the sake "muh country".

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I ain't trying to hear shyt from anyone talking about "turn the page" or that Biden "doesn't have the stomach for pursuing legal repercussions for Trump". These apologists disgust me :hhh:. It's clear they've learned nothing after pardoning Nixon and they're about to do it again for the sake "muh country".
Its about ethical obligation and precedent more than anything else.

"But Trump did it, why can't I?" shouldn't even be a fukking possibility going forward.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

The senate won't remove him though. Don't do this unless you have the votes.

Yeah this ain't about having the votes. You can't count on Pence or Republicans to have a spine to end this shyt. You have to say you did your part in getting his ass out of office and let everyone else answer as to why he wasn't removed.

I doubt they have the votes but fukk that, you have to do it. Put the Republicans on record. Especially if they fail to remove him and there's pro-Trump violence on or just before inauguration day, they need to have it on their heads that they could have condemned him and put an end to it all but did nothing.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yeah i doubt republicans have the spine but this is about the principle

and getting them on the record for the attack ads for the next decade :mjlit:

absolutely, lets get them all on the record yet again

it's the dems responsibility to impeach him not matter the outcome

I doubt the majority of Republican voters have the stomach for what happened yesterday and their corporate backers certainly don't

I also kinda wonder if impeaching him even if he's left office could still have an impact and if it's possible? Like beginning the process and if they can get him before great but if it's after Biden's term has begun can they still continue the process

:ehh: