Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
why not? what do they lose? theyre justified and on the right side of history. 70 percent of the country is horrified by yesterday

whats probably gonna happen anyway is mcconnell holds it for two weeks. its actually a perfect checkmate of trump, to make sure he spends two weeks golfing and has this shyt hanging over his head the whole time
Yeah this ain't about having the votes. You can't count on Pence or Republicans to have a spine to end this shyt. You have to say you did your part in getting his ass out of office and let everyone else answer as to why he wasn't removed.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These dumbfukks on TV talking about the best COA is for Trump to go away somewhere quietly are acting like he just served two full terms and would be incapable of running again :mjtf:

There's nothing stopping his ass from running in 2024 if these cowards don't pursue some legal recourse. Keep taking this moment for granted and end up with another 4 years of this bullshyt :beli:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I don't think that the Senate will take up impeachment before Jan. 20th.

Most of DC is so pissed that they could write impeachment articles, have them sent by a courier and voted on in 3 days...

I'm kinda exaggerating, but they will expedite impeachment this time around.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:mjlol: Ben Philips indica in the cone, Ashli Babitt sativa in the vape.

I’m faded off all these strains
CREHETTE.png