Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Broadly speaking, from a gun safety standpoint they were in the line of fire. Not as in a direct line, but they were behind the target and there was no backstop, so that's within the line of fire in gun safety terms. one deflection off her skull and any of them could have been hit.

But that's not the point I'm making. The point I'm making is that they just fukking stood there while MAGA was trying to break into the chamber and put people's lives in danger. All they had to do was pull her ass back or block the door. It was incredible dereliction of duty.
This is what really got her killed. She didn't take the police seriously and she thought those same buffoons were on the other side of the door...and didn't realize there were some real killers waiting to her light her ass up :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
ey7lt3jczy961.png

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Broadly speaking, from a gun safety standpoint they were in the line of fire. Not as in a direct line, but they were behind the target and there was no backstop, so that's within the line of fire in gun safety terms. one deflection off her skull and any of them could have been hit.

But that's not the point I'm making. The point I'm making is that they just fukking stood there while MAGA was trying to break into the chamber and put people's lives in danger. All they had to do was pull her ass back or block the door. It was incredible dereliction of duty.
that's a what-if scenario, however. He shot her in the neck, close range, with a handgun from an angle that put nobody in direct danger but her. if that shyt ricochets off her skull into an "unsuspecting" bystander who happens to be police, :manny:. you're right though, they should've stopped her dumbass for attempting bust down a barrier. they should all be fired and that secret service cat should be given a raise

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what really got her killed. She didn't take the police seriously and she thought those same buffoons were on the other side of the door...and didn't realize there were some real killers waiting to her light her ass up :wow:

I think she did security in the Air Force she should have known much better then a regular civilian

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump telling his supporters that the journey is not over means he’s running for sure

I don’t think he will in the end. He just wants to dangle that carrot out there so the Maga crowd won’t disappear and he can keep his name in the news.