Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
  1. Pence is a moron if he thinks he has a chance in hell in 2024
  2. Trump will absolutely act a fool and lash out closer to inauguration. This isn’t over. His Cabinet is going to have to tell him to fukk off
I think his kids are scared

And everyone is against him

He can't do much

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Naw man, theres zero chance after yesterdays events. Every Trump supporters I know in person are quiet as fukk right now
They quiet but they'd still vote for him again. He got 74 million votes. That shyt don't vanish overnight.

I'm not saying he gets re-elected but the fact that's there's no legal restriction that keeps him doing it, at this moment, is crazy

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can't believe this video he just released. He knows he went too far with it this time. He's actually trying to walk this back. He's shook. Wow :laff:

well :dead: looks like this might be it

it was an honor to have lived through 2020 with you brehs. our grandchildren wont even believe what an unseemly level of fukkery this year was :wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
duke was lying anyways. we saw the second video, those cops weren't in the line of fire if you look at the angle that the Secret Service cat fired from. they should be thankful that they didnt return fire... everybody in that hallway would've got lit the fk up. Secret Service members are real shooters
Broadly speaking, from a gun safety standpoint they were in the line of fire. Not as in a direct line, but they were behind the target and there was no backstop, so that's within the line of fire in gun safety terms. one deflection off her skull and any of them could have been hit.

But that's not the point I'm making. The point I'm making is that they just fukking stood there while MAGA was trying to break into the chamber and put people's lives in danger. All they had to do was pull her ass back or block the door. It was incredible dereliction of duty.