Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
She wasn’t disqualified at the original hearing. She just won her primary.

What are you going to say if she’s again successful at the appellate court?

This entire delay is the result of the justice system bending over backwards to appease Trump.

I will give her credit and I hope she is very successful at this

I'm simply saying that anything she does that causes negative attention or delays to it it's not a good thing.

I want that demon buried at the center of the Earth

This is not hard.

Daps
I will give her credit and I hope she is very successful at this

I'm simply saying that anything she does that causes negative attention or delays to it it's not a good thing.

I want that demon buried at the center of the Earth

This is not hard.

Negative attention? It’s Trump, none of the normal rules apply. Fairly routine shyt like fukking a co-worker would never get this kind of attention or delay for anyone not named Trump.

Just look at the other cases. He got a months long delay to argue the president has absolute immunity. He got a months long delay in the classified docs case cuz Jude Cannon felt like it. There was no way to anticipate but Trump getting this level of special treatment in every case. Certainly not enough to blame Willis for sleeping w/ a co-worker.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Negative attention? It’s Trump, none of the normal rules apply. Fairly routine shyt like fukking a co-worker would never get this kind of attention or delay for anyone not named Trump.

Just look at the other cases. He got a months long delay to argue the president has absolute immunity. He got a months long delay in the classified docs case cuz Jude Cannon felt like it. There was no way to anticipate but Trump getting this level of special treatment in every case. Certainly not enough to blame Willis for sleeping w/ a co-worker.

Y'all are right absolutely nothing happened she never slept with the prosecutor and nothing is delayed/potentially delayed as a result.

The Prosecutor even resigned out of the goodness of his heart

:comeon:

Daps
Y'all are right absolutely nothing happened she never slept with the prosecutor and nothing is delayed/potentially delayed as a result :comeon:

Can you find me a single case where a DA or AUSA was disqualified from a case where they were sleeping w/ another attorney on her team? One where there was a significant delay?

The issue here is that due process has been stretched beyond recognition in the name of Trump. There’s literally no precedent for this kind of thing. She’s being held to a standard that didn’t exist until it might possibly help Trump. And again, she won the hearing to get her disqualified.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Can you find me a single case where a DA or AUSA was disqualified from a case where they were sleeping w/ another attorney on her team? One where there was a significant delay?

The issue here is that due process has been stretched beyond recognition in the name of Trump. There’s literally no precedent for this kind of thing. She’s being held to a standard that didn’t exist until it might possibly help Trump. And again, she won the hearing to get her disqualified.

Shocker of the Year black people are held to higher standard than that of their white peers

This board preaching and teaches all the time that black people have to be better than that of their peers and now it's "everyone else did it why she gotta be getting called out".

Her plate was supposed to be extra clean for this, now it's not and now folks wanna cry she be treated differently.

Again, Bragg and James were and couldn't get derailed.

It is what it is.

Daps
Shocker of the Year black people are held to higher standard than that of their white peers

This board preaching and teaches all the time that black people have to be better than that of their peers and now it's "everyone else did it why she gotta be getting called out".

Her plate was supposed to be extra clean for this, now it's not and now folks wanna cry she be treated differently.

It is what it is.

Ban bet on the outcome?

Daps
I'll pass. Cause I honestly don't know and it ain't that deep to me.

I'm not sure how criticizing her behavior but hoping for a favorable outcome is a bad thing. Maybe it's just me :yeshrug:

The issue is I’m saying her behavior was never grounds for her removal in the first place.

If you truly believe that her behavior was that bad and she’ll get removed, ban bet me. I offered the same bay to everyone in hearing thread who had such strong opinions on it, and for some reason, no one was confident enough in their position to agree to it.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The issue is I’m saying her behavior was never grounds for her removal in the first place.

If you truly believe that her behavior was that bad and she’ll get removed, ban bet me. I offered the same bay to everyone in hearing thread who had such strong opinions on it, and for some reason, no one was confident enough in their position to agree to it.

If you're truly a believer :mjlol:

For the 1000th time, she made a terrible decision to sleep with the prosecutor but I want Trump sent to the shadow realm. So if she stays I'm cool with it.

But if she gets bushed because of it she did it to herself and it is what it is.

But don't act like she ain't bring this on herself whatever the outcome.

I was completely behind her when all those racist attacks and those things were coming from Congress with those unnecessary subpoenas request for information on the case.

But on this she did it to herself

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

It is what it is.
It's not only that despite what the POTUS and Congress elections show ga is still a conservative haven from hell. She could have picked anyone else to sleep with ang we're all debating whether the case starts in the summer..instead it may not start til spring 2025 if at all.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

It's not on us to prove it. It's on you. She knew the rules and knew the stakes at hand and she was thinking with her ovaries and not her head. This is no different than when a coach bangs a coed in college and gets fired. Also guess who's appointed a bunch of the judges on the Court of appeals? Brian Kemp

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It's not only that despite what the POTUS and Congress elections show ga is still a conservative haven from hell. She could have picked anyone else to sleep with ang we're all debating whether the case starts in the summer..instead it may not start til spring 2025 if at all.

Somehow some magical way folks on this board seem to think that calling the grass green and the sky blue means you're '"hating". Despite numerous articles all saying this is a problem, they keep stating it ain't despite MULTIPLE ARTICLES stating otherwise.

Woman spent years in law school, private practice likely and public service and ain't no dummy by a long shot. She knew this shyt was an issue and a problem.

But now nikkas wanna swear up and down shorty lapse in judgment on this matter ain't supposed to be criticized.

Wanting her to bury dude while at the same time giving her the :stopitslime: is perfectly legitimate. And anyone stating otherwise is living in a gotdamn coc00n.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Its exhausting arguing with or explaining simple things to natural born contrarians.

Trumps legal strategy is to delay, if it wasn't this, it would have been a host of other things to prevent the trial from starting prior to the election. It's a RICO case, tons of moving parts for the defense to nitpick at in order to prolong. Successfully making this non-issue into an issue just allows them to kick the can down the road, thats it.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Its exhausting arguing with or explaining simple things to natural born contrarians.

Trumps legal strategy is to delay, if it wasn't this, it would have been a host of other things to prevent the trial from starting prior to the election. It's a RICO case, tons of moving parts for the defense to nitpick at in order to prolong. Successfully making this non-issue into an issue just allows them to kick the can down the road, thats it.

Now GTFOH with the contraian talk.

Asking the district attorney to not fukk the prosecutor on her own case going after the biggest criminal that we've seen in the 21st century and not potentially do anything to delay the trial is not asking much.

You all just want a bunch of Mini Me's who all agree on the coli assembly line to every thread and post.

Let the delay be something else.

Last edited:
Daps
It's not on us to prove it. It's on you. She knew the rules and knew the stakes at hand and she was thinking with her ovaries and not her head. This is no different than when a coach bangs a coed in college and gets fired. Also guess who's appointed a bunch of the judges on the Court of appeals? Brian Kemp

Has there already been a hearing on this issue? What was the result of the hearing? It looks at the first judicial level, there was no conflict. This is only an issue because again the courts are now having to write opinions on things that have never been an issue.

Also your college coach, co-Ed thing is a bad example. Power dynamic is way different and probably written into the contract they sign.