Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
If you're truly a believer :mjlol:

For the 1000th time, she made a terrible decision to sleep with the prosecutor but I want Trump sent to the shadow realm. So if she stays I'm cool with it.

But if she gets bushed because of it she did it to herself and it is what it is.

But don't act like she ain't bring this on herself whatever the outcome.

I was completely behind her when all those racist attacks and those things were coming from Congress with those unnecessary subpoenas request for information on the case.

But on this she did it to herself

So ban bet? Or you wanna put some money on it? 1k says she stays on.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
So ban bet? Or you wanna put some money on it? 1k says she stays on.

I'm not ban betting you for the simple reason you don't bet your gotdamn car against a basketball/football game, there's no fukkin guarantees about anything. Anything can happen. If I'm wrong I'm fine but her behavior is 💯 worth criticizing

Your steadfast refusal to admit she shouldn't have done this in the first place is fukkin comedy man. Like how hard is this? Don't fukk the prosecutor as the DA. And this kindergarten excuse is even worse- why get her cause folks do it all time :mjlol:

Daps
I'm not ban betting you for the simple reason you don't bet your gotdamn car against a basketball/football game, there's no fukkin guarantees about anything. Anything can happen. If I'm wrong I'm fine but her behavior is 💯 worth criticizing

Your steadfast refusal to admit she shouldn't have done this in the first place is fukkin comedy man. Like how hard is this? Don't fukk the prosecutor as the DA. And this kindergarten excuse is even worse- why get her cause folks do it all time :mjlol:

This is not comparable to sports betting. I’m betting based on the state of the current law. Based on courts looking at the decision I’m currently batting 100% that the law says she did nothing wrong.

You keep bytching and morning and ignoring what the law currently says. And what 1 judge already said about it.

Answer this question. Was there already a multiple day hearing in this issue? Was she removed for what she did? If she wasn’t, is what she did wrong?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Brehs..,this was a self inflicted L on Fani's part...this could have been avoided if she simply not hire wade as the special prosecutor for this case...end of story...

Trump and his cronies grasping at straws to seek delays is one thing but when you handed it to him on a silver platter that's on you :hubie:
now let's move on

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: And @Payday23 and @Bleed The Freak beating their meats yet being wrong at every single outcome of the trump shyt

:dead:

:mjlol:
At me wanting Trump to die a slow painful death but only asking that the DA not do anything that could delay sending Lucifer back to hell meaning there's something wrong with me.

:mjlol: at everyone supposed to think, talk and act exactly the same cause of your standards.

Daps
Brehs..,this was a self inflicted L on Fani's part...this could have been avoided if she simply not hire wade as the special prosecutor for this case...end of story...

Trump and his cronies grasping at straws to seek delays is one thing but when you handed it to him on a silver platter that's on you :hubie:
now let's move on

What was the result of the only hearing on the issue? Was she removed from the case? If she wasn’t removed was she wrong? Or is this just the result of a completely different standard being applied to Trump?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjlol:
At me wanting Trump to die a slow painful death but only asking that the DA not do anything that could delay sending Lucifer back to hell meaning there's something wrong with me.

:mjlol: at everyone supposed to think, talk and act exactly the same cause of your standards.
Not my standards but using logic I haven’t been wrong yet :hubie:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Not my standards but using logic I haven’t been wrong yet :hubie:

May you take your Coli Oscar to starring roles in the JBO PAWG threads for your accomplishments.

All jokes aside this has gone on long enough hopefully things work themselves out and he can get put away and we can all move on from this godforsaken human being known as Trump

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m convinced Judge Cannon is definitely being coached up by Clearance Thomas… bytch got pushed by the 11th circuit twice and now all of a sudden she’s successfully evading being bushed a 3rd time

c00n Thomas is over the 11th circuit and southern FL district right?