Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
GPT4mI0WIAAKCLr

:beli:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Yep. It derailed the whole trial and may get Trump off

I told they asses in this thread multiple times she had no business doing that and nikkas was on some ' it don't matter shyt'.

As if the fix ain't already in and she needed to be 💯 clean for this.

Any good lawyer worth a shyt knows this is an ethics violation 101. And any good defense lawyer would exploit this to their advantage.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
All y'all who said the affair was no big deal, huh? Now look at you:stopitslime:
I told they asses in this thread multiple times she had no business doing that and nikkas was on some ' it don't matter shyt'.

Any good lawyer worth a shyt knows this is an ethics violation 101. And any good defense lawyer would exploit this to their advantage.
Lol..nikkas was twisting they selves into knots trying to splain how this will have no bearing the case. I was and still am one of Fani Willis biggest fans but this was a historical fumble

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It's not surprising. The only way Trump will be beat now is the ballot box
That's the only way he was ever going to be defeated. Him being a felon or even sitting in a jail cell wasn't going to stop him from being the GOP nominee because they're all in on him. So that means he's going to have a shot at the WH.

The ballot box is your savior.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Yep. It derailed the whole trial and may get Trump off

You all do you understand that Fanni Willis is not the only prosecutor in that office right? Even if she's removed from the case, someone else from her office can prosecute this case.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

If it was so much an ethics violation the current judge would’ve bushed the case already :comeon:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That's the only way he was ever going to be defeated. Him being a felon or even sitting in a jail cell wasn't going to stop him from being the GOP nominee because they're all in on him. So that means he's going to have a shot at the WH.

The ballot box is your savior.
But wasn’t I telling y’all for the past year or so that the point was to give him that felon tag… don’t worry about the prison aspect… Him being a convicted fukkin felon 34 times in a clean sweep will hurt him more than anything else..

Folk like yo “people can’t even be in le enforcement as felons but somehow this a$$hole can be a president? Nah be get him the fukk out of here” :camby: