Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:Hot take: Can we all stop saying Hillary Clinton was the worst candidate ever:unimpressed:

Which president has been so beloved by his followers that they would instigate a constitutional crisis on his behalf:hubie:

Ol girl was up against a demagogue :manny:
She was right about the "deplorables", about Trumpism and such. Her campaign was just too lackluster to match Trump's. What did her in was the lack of voter turnout because she didnt manage to "inspire" the voters while Trump created a wave with his MAGA slogan.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
And I said this on Twitter but for as much as folks are attacking the folks who enabled this shyt, let me know when they start coming for Joe Rogan cause he’s given voice to many of these muthafukkas

Breh, this shyt should be a fukkin witch-hunt at this point. Get every last one of these faggits out the paint for good. The worse should be exiled from the country or imprisoned and the least worse should be shunned from society and a toxic commodity for anyone to touch.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
im done drinking forreal this time:francis:
wPIE2mC.png

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Breh, this shyt should be a fukkin witch-hunt at this point. Get every last one of these faggits out the paint for good. The worse should be exiled from the country or imprisoned and the least worse should be shunned from society and a toxic commodity for anyone to touch.
I'd say give it a week or so and at the very least they'll look at people who co-signed Trump vehemently as worse than those who had us in Iraq over bullshyt claims.

These ppl test the waters before they even say good afternoon to one another

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
as a vet

i literally haven't stopped laughing since yesterday

tenor.gif
there's a big problem with maga in the military. I was in the day room for the 2016 election and over half of em were drunk cheering Trump on when he one. me n my boys was in the back shakin our heads at what was happenin. I was 99% gettin out but that election was the nail in the coffin n I ETSd 4 months later.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'd say give it a week or so and at the very least they'll look at people who co-signed Trump vehemently as worse than those who had us in Iraq over bullshyt claims.

These ppl test the waters before they even say good afternoon to one another

Man, this shyt gotta be flat out terrible for anyone associated with this shyt. Going back to the Obama years as far as I’m concerned. shyt, going back to the shift in the GOP and their combatant posture towards government and the people. The only names that should be more toxic than theirs are Hitler or Mussolini.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
there's a big problem with maga in the military. I was in the day room for the 2016 election and over half of em were drunk cheering Trump on when he one. me n my boys was in the back shakin our heads at what was happenin. I was 99% gettin out but that election was the nail in the coffin n I ETSd 4 months later.
there's big problem with maga in general

i was in for obama and trump.... republicans always gonna have a leg up in the military because of where they recruit from, not p*ssy footing over certain necessary military decisions, and general increases in spending.

its actually wild because i remember mitt losing on so many of the same points that trump consistently knocks out of the park with that crowd too. i've always said that these maga votes ain't hard to find - you just gotta want those people hyped more than you want to protect your integrity.