Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
:patrice: shoulda used that stimmy to get another gun . its crazy they the fbi is tweeting help us indenitfy these people. but these poeple have been on this app talking about some shyt for a while. did they never flag them. i constantly joke with my friends that we are flagged for saying some flagrant shyt. but its not anythign in comparison shyt. this is unreal.

Some of those that work forces...

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
wxjc39a82w961.jpg

https://twitter.com/fightbacklaw

already suspended :mjlol:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
im glad this happened. the democrats have presidential campaign ads for the rest of the decade. any serious republican presidential contender was complicit in this
Not just president, if I was a Dem operative I'm tying this to every republican in the country...

*Screen goes dark with serious music*

Jan 2021...

Rob Portman says he's for Ohio, but what does his record actually show...

Rob Portman went silent as armed insurrectionists stormed the capital bringing our nation on the brink of disaster *flash image of Trump supporters attacking cops and Portman looking cowardly*

Rob Portman openly endorsed their co-conspirators who attempted to overthrow our democracy *flash evil images of Cruz and Hawley*

Rob Portman claims to support Ohio, but when WE needed him the most, he supported a rebellion, not Americans

Rob Portman! Not fit for the Senate. Not right for Ohio

The Coli Campaign Committee is responsible for the content of this ad :mjlit: