Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maxresdefault-600x250.jpg

"Morons...Youre running around with MAGA hats on...trying to blow things up...What did you think was going to happen?"
They fetishize Fight Club (likely having never even read it or know that it’s a novel written by a gay man that hates them for that matter) and The Punisher and don’t understand the actual source materials to realize that them hijacking either two just validates the fukking point of Fight Club in the first place

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
They fetishize Fight Club (likely having never even read it or know that it’s a novel written by a gay man that hates them for that matter) and The Punisher and don’t understand the actual source materials to realize that them hijacking either two just validates the fukking point of Fight Club in the first place

it's not just them. There's a ton of people who look at tyler durden as the hero of the movie/book

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i'm glad that hero put her in the fukkin ground

That was some of the best use of my tax dollars I’ve ever seen. I’m proud to say a tiny fraction of my money went into this.

nope must be the ethiopian in us:russ:... jk idek a ethiopian in my family more with the shyts than me and im not even wit the shyts

Maaaan, it’s hella young ETbrehs that’s with the shyts. Only ETc00ns sad right now prolly the Woyane insurgency. It’s lowkey kinda crazy that America is on the verge of the same Constitutional Crisis fukkery Ethiopia is dealing with.

I want to immortalize her on the coli, anybody got a good pic of her :dead:

Needs to replace :deadrose: as a new smiley