Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The World already knows this already though :russ:

This whole Trump 6 year debacle has been a nightmare and America's image was already weakened from it

If they let this motherfukker get off scot free when we have evidence of him CLEARLY committing a multitude of crimes this whole shyt is a joke

The government HAS TO DO THIS
We went to war over lies :manny:

This is light work TBH

It's like when a bad bytch gets cheated on by her man and he was cheating with a duck faced mid side piece

If he cheated and you dumped him cool....go on girl glow up *two snaps*

If he cheated and the whole social circle finds out you got cheated on with some muttly faced uga mug with 2 kids....my word...lord...chiiiiiiile :gurl:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

This is light work TBH

It's like when a bad bytch gets cheated on by her man and he was cheating with a duck faced mid side piece

If he cheated and you dumped him cool....go on girl glow up *two snaps*

If he cheated and the whole social circle finds out you got cheated on with some muttly faced uga mug with 2 kids....my word...lord...chiiiiiiile :gurl:
:mjlol:

Yo you are stupid!

:laff:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is light work TBH

Nah Trump was a literally a sitting president who tried to disrupt a peaceful transition of power and effectively overthrow the US government

It was unacceptable beyond words and arguably the most heinous egregious act committed by a US president

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Nah Trump was a literally a sitting president who tried to disrupt a peaceful transition of power and effectively overthrow the US government

It was unacceptable beyond words and arguably the most heinous egregious act committed by a US president
I really don't see how he escapes ALL this

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Just to play devil's advocate. If they let him skate, then the world knows the next time, the coup will succeed. Also when it succeeds, what's to stop the next corrupt president from shooting his political foes and from using the military to punish any allied country that speaks out
I feel like the CIA (which we know by now is an apparatus of the US government that will act unilaterally if it feels like what it does is in the interest of NatSec) will do whatever it needs to do to prevent such a thing

I actually think Trump was probably told things about himself that only he would know and is probably not as interested in going back to the WH as people think

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
merry-christmas-you-filthy-animals-gun.gif

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The taxes is a dud. The media creaming themselves over this is embarrassing.

It took too long to get them and people do not care about this anymore. Except for the diehard Trump haters who are on social media every day and foam at the mouth to see him get in any kind of jam.

The taxes will expose that he doesn't pay much taxes and he's not as rich as he says he is, but we already knew that from a NY Times tax story from 3 or 4 years ago.

The focus needs to stay on the insurrection and the classified documents case.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
The taxes is a dud. The media creaming themselves over this is embarrassing.

It took too long to get them and people do not care about this anymore. Except for the diehard Trump haters who are on social media every day and foam at the mouth to see him get in any kind of jam.

The taxes will expose that he doesn't pay much taxes and he's not as rich as he says he is, but we already knew that from a NY Times tax story from 3 or 4 years ago.

The focus needs to stay on the insurrection and the classified documents case.
NYT had a leak of his 20165- 2016 where he paid 0% in taxes.
How can Trump run to be in charge of my tax dollars when he doesn't pay taxes himself. He is a fraud