Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
But will Merrick the Meek do anything about it though? Highly doubtful, unfortunately. I want to see Trump indicted so bad, but I just don't know. Merrick and them have to think about the ramifications and such. He's clearly guilty of a lot, but I'm sure Merrick is like, is it worth potential violence? I'd be fine with them not indicting him and just blocking him from running for office ever again. I doubt that's even going to happen though. The only thing that can stop Trump now is him losing the 24 election. There's no running again as a 2 time loser, or at least I'd hope not.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
All this will really do is illustrate how awful of a President he was and how much of a clusterfukk his administration was

It's the year 2022...there's no way the Trump years would be viewed otherwise unless you're a nutty ass right winger, which is the only type of person still pulling for Trump at this point

Thats TLR. They say BS like "I made the most money under Trump. The Pandemic is fake!" type nonsense

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The US government

It looks bad. This is all symbolic.
This

If the United States admits that its leader, the "leader of the free world", was the wrong guy for the job right down to his core, then the US loses face on the global stage and it can't afford to do that, especially when it spends all its time claiming to be the shiny city on the hill whose "democracy" is the bestest most awesomest democracy evarrrrrrrr

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This

If the United States admits that its leader, the "leader of the free world", was the wrong guy for the job right down to his core, then the US loses face on the global stage and it can't afford to do that, especially when it spends all its time claiming to be the shiny city on the hill whose "democracy" is the bestest most awesomest democracy evarrrrrrrr
Trump will be held to account

Everything comes to an end including him skating on shyt

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So let’s see the judicial branch signed off on criminally charging trump (Fed judge saying Trump committed criminal acts as potus).

Legislative branch signed off on criminal charges(congress criminal referral)

Now it’s up to the DOJ…. So two co equal branches of gov signed off on criminally charging ex potus… Seems like the function of gov is working how it was intended

Now when the DOJ signs off on those criminal charges that would be all 3 branches.. Then it will go back to the judicial branch for prosecution by DOJ

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So let’s see the musical branch signed off on criminally charging trump (Fed judge saying Trump committed criminal acts as potus).

Legislative branch signed off on criminal charges(congress criminal referral)

Now it’s up to the DOJ…. So two co equal branches of gov signed off on criminally charging ex potus… Seems like the function of gov is working how it was intended

Now when the DOJ signs off on those criminal charges that would be all 3 branches.. Then it will go back to the judicial branch for prosecution by DOJ

I want to see him in shackles before he dies and I hope he lives a long life after that.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This

Just to play devil's advocate. If they let him skate, then the world knows the next time, the coup will succeed. Also when it succeeds, what's to stop the next corrupt president from shooting his political foes and from using the military to punish any allied country that speaks out

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Trump is gonna be indicted and convicted on the stolen classified documents just like when Al Capone went down for tax evasion

The US Government HAS to punish Trump for the chaos he has caused if they don't do it someone smarter will come along and bring this whole shyt down.

He HAS to pay

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Trump will be held to account

Everything comes to an end including him skating on shyt
Don't get me wrong...I would like nothing more than to see this man and his entire family broke as fukk and behind bars for the rest of their lives, or at the very least, so persona non grata that no one anywhere fukks with them and then they quietly fade out of existence as their daughters take on the names of other mens family and their sons become social lepers that no one fukks with.

But this is America and if there's one thing this country took from the Brits, it's the keeping up of appearances

If America admits to the world that they let a con man con them and their people into the most powerful position on the planet, it will be shamed on the world stage.

I just don't see it happening. Especially since if they do get at Trump, his little gremlins in the GOP will try to impeach and imprison the first Democratic politician that they can.

Biden will likely win reelection easily but anyone after that? Pffft...they're probably going through Kamala's past with a fine tooth comb right now even though she's literally the law and order candidate that would make them cream in their pants.

Just to play devil's advocate. If they let him skate, then the world knows the next time, the coup will succeed. Also when it succeeds, what's to stop the next corrupt president from shooting his political foes and from using the military to punish any allied country that speaks out
I've thought about this...

They could easily do a George W and sweep it under the rug, nothing to see here, lets hold hands and move on, much like they did with Obama when he became President.

People old enough to remember will remember but everyone else will just shrug and say lets move on to more important things.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Don't get me wrong...I would like nothing more than to see this man and his entire family broke as fukk and behind bars for the rest of their lives, or at the very least, so persona non grata that no one anywhere fukks with them and then they quietly fade out of existence as their daughters take on the names of other mens family and their sons become social lepers that no one fukks with.

But this is America and if there's one thing this country took from the Brits, it's the keeping up of appearances

If America admits to the world that they let a con man con them and their people into the most powerful position on the planet, it will be shamed on the world stage.

I just don't see it happening. Especially since if they do get at Trump, his little gremlins in the GOP will try to impeach and imprison the first Democratic politician that they can.

Biden will likely win reelection easily but anyone after that? Pffft...they're probably going through Kamala's past with a fine tooth comb right now even though she's literally the law and order candidate that would make them cream in their pants.
The World already knows this already though :russ:

This whole Trump 6 year debacle has been a nightmare and America's image was already weakened from it

If they let this motherfukker get off scot free when we have evidence of him CLEARLY committing a multitude of crimes this whole shyt is a joke

The government HAS TO DO THIS