Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Why is this a big deal?
Are we not in the exact same position as 6 months ago?
Referrals to DOJ mean nothing.

Now, I will say in this case Obstruction and Conspiracy to Defraud the US (the fake elector scheme) should be 100% guaranteed.

They just need to stop playing and give DOJ all of their evidence instead of saying dumb shyt like DOJ will find out when the public finds out

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Historically it is. Currently TBD due to various investigations. We'll see if garland has the balls to indict

I agree that historically all of this is ginormous from the insurrection attempt to the dithering over consequences.

Referrals to DOJ mean nothing.

Now, I will say in this case Obstruction and Conspiracy to Defraud the US (the fake elector scheme) should be 100% guaranteed.

They just need to stop playing and give DOJ all of their evidence instead of saying dumb shyt like DOJ will find out when the public finds out

Yep. The conversation is and always has been do they have the courage to prosecute? Or will they continue to embolden political criminality through lack of action?

I have not seen any smoke signals yet that indicate a decision to prosecute has been reached. I hope I’m wrong.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
All this will really do is illustrate how awful of a President he was and how much of a clusterfukk his administration was

It's the year 2022...there's no way the Trump years would be viewed otherwise unless you're a nutty ass right winger, which is the only type of person still pulling for Trump at this point

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Those aren't enough for an indictment, for another defendant, yes, but not the former president. Won't go, unless it's part of a larger case. Conspiracy against the US is a weak, rarely used statute with a 5 year maximum.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I just hope the TV show on his administration does his dumb ass justice :wow:

That NFT grift was straight outta SNL and this doofus did it in REAL LIFE

It's almost like he's such a cartoon character that the show won't be as good cause he legit is a real life Dr. Evil
The entire TV series on Trump's presidency could last a decade with all the fukkery