Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We heard this song before with Mueller. Garlands is a puzzy who couldn't handle the situation. He's trying to help Trump run out the clock
I thought the issue with Mueller was that he was appointed by an AG who was sympathetic to the idea that acting presidents could not be prosecuted and was then presented to a new Attorney General who was also sympathetic to that same doctrine.

If I recall correctly, and please correctly me if I'm wrong, the issue wasn't that Trump was exonerated, but he got off on technicalities because Mueller punted to congress to impeach and remove him from office because he thought it to be a political issue as laid out by the constitution and previous DOJ memos.

I don't think those same safeguards currently exist.

Either way, you keep saying you want Trump to be held accountable and then when steps are taken in that regard you complain.

I'm almost certain you just want things to be handed without regard for due process.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I thought the issue with Mueller was that he was appointed by an AG who was sympathetic to the idea that acting presidents could not be prosecuted and was then presented to a new Attorney General who was also sympathetic to that same doctrine.

If I recall correctly, and please correctly me if I'm wrong, the issue wasn't that Trump was exonerated, but he got off on technicalities because Mueller punted to congress to impeach and remove him from office because he thought it to be a political issue as laid out by the constitution and previous DOJ memos.

I don't think those same safeguards currently exist.

Either way, you keep saying you want Trump to be held accountable and then when steps are taken in that regard you complain.

I'm almost certain you just want things to be handed without regard for due process.
This isn't a step to hold him accountable at all. You moderates are hilarious. If Trump was going to be held accountable he would've been indicted for the Cohen case, obstruction of Justice In the Mueller case and several other crimes. Not a SC appointment two years after the fact and where Garland let the SOL run out on several occasions. He's clearly hoping Trump dies before anything has to be done and is a puzzy. LMAO at you thinking Trump hasn't been indicted because of lack of due process.