Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Tweets like this grind my gears. Bouzy was hinting at some major culmination of trump's criminal activity/ indictment in the immediate days/ weeks following Aug 30. Obviously trump's downward spiral continued but given he's likely to announce he's running for president this week. he's far from "done" (at least how it was presented he would be in this cryptic tweet)

MAGA ain't dead yet, but its definitely walking in fumes. 2024 is their last big hurrah.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MAGA ain't dead yet, but its definitely walking in fumes. 2024 is their last big hurrah.

Nah you missed my point. that tweet was implying there was something especially damning coming later that week (week of August 30th). And all we continue to get is a slow drip with the occasional bigger new story. No major developments as that tweet was implying

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah you missed my point. that tweet was implying there was something especially damning coming later that week (week of August 30th). And all we continue to get is a slow drip with the occasional bigger new story. No major developments as that tweet was implying

I see it now. The MAGA Movement was done the moment the GOP led Supreme Court decided to kill abortion rights on the federal level back in June. Rabid power moves will only motivate DEMs to grab more power in all the elections in the near future.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see it now. The MAGA Movement was done the moment the GOP led Supreme Court decided to kill abortion rights on the federal level back in June. Rabid power moves will only motivate DEMs to grab more power in all the elections in the near future.

That's all fair. I dont disagree. But bouzy seemed to be implying there was some major shake up coming behind that scenes that week or soon after and nothing happened.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...

Merrick strikes again. No charges against Rudy for Ukraine work
the best we can hope for is biden wins reelection and can keep the senate and maybe even win the house back....

sidenote: dems have to win in 2028, both federally and in the states... 2030 is a census year and we have to control redistricting.... we keep losing the house because the rethugs keep rigging the districts... that's the message we need to run with.... trump ain't going to jail, it will never happen... even if he dropped a nuke on kansas city, merrick would find a way to not charge him....

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

Merrick strikes again. No charges against Rudy for Ukraine work
Merrick is pure vagina and as usual media is quiet no push on the Biden admin when they should be shouting everyday for these complicit politicians and people like Rudy and Ginni Thomas to be in jail.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
@Geek Nasty

one week after election day and an announcement from trump that he is running for reelection and still not even the slightest hint of charges.... time is ticking.... march 23, 2023 is fast approaching....

judge-judy-time.gif

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
@Geek Nasty

one week after election day and an announcement from trump that he is running for reelection and still not even the slightest hint of charges.... time is ticking.... march 23, 2023 is fast approaching....

judge-judy-time.gif
Cable news reported yesterday Merrick Garland is recruiting attorneys with trial expertise :mjlit: