Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is one of those people you just let talk, he usually does a great job of doing himself in. Must be a nightmare for lawyers to have a client like that. Plus, they probably have to sue him to get paid. With him, you have to get money up front.

---------
“You are seeing many fewer lawyers who are willing to go out and speak for him and/or hitch their wagon [to him] and maybe not get paid — which is a big thing,” Haberman told host Abby Phillip on CNN’s “Inside Politics.”

Trump has a reputation for ignoring or litigating bills for various services.

He reportedly failed to pay Rudy Giuliani despite his years of work on Trump’s behalf.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

full
"I went to a BIG, BEUTIFUL McDonalds on Mr. Belvedere Road. You remember the show Mr. Belvedere? Everyone loves Mr. Belvedere. Anyways I entered the McDonalds and everyone started clapping and one of them even started crying "THANK YOU DONALD, THANK YOU SO MUCH for deporting those illegals to Martha's Vineyard.", in which I did it, not RATTY RON! So I go up to the big wooden table, it's a table right? And I say to the person behind the table... "I would like the 1 Declassified immediately, I AM the president and I want 1 Declassified!" and you know what... I got a Big Mac, some Fries and a Soda from it... I thought it, and I declassified it. GREAT MEAL!"