Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
How many cases this dude have going? :what:

How many lawyers?:what:

How much he is “paying” them! :what:

How he keeps up with litigations? :what:
He ain’t payin these people dawg :russ:

Maybe he’ll pay em with a horse :mjlol:

The Guardian, which obtained an advance copy, says Enrich reports that back in the 1990s, “a lawyer at a white-shoe law firm” who worked for Trump confronted the mogul about a $2 million bill he refused to pay:

“After a while, the lawyer lost patience, and he showed up, unannounced, at Trump Tower. Someone sent him up to Trump’s office. Trump was initially pleased to see him — he didn’t betray any sense of sheepishness — but the lawyer was steaming.

“‘I’m incredibly disappointed,’ he scolded Trump. ‘There’s no reason you haven’t paid us.’

“Trump made some apologetic noises. Then he said: ‘I’m not going to pay your bill. I’m going to give you something more valuable.’ What on earth is he talking about? the lawyer wondered. ‘I have a stallion,’ Trump continued. ‘It’s worth $5m.’ Trump rummaged around in a filing cabinet and pulled out what he said was a deed to a horse. He handed it to the lawyer.”
Trump’s offer didn’t go over well:

Enrich reports that “once he regained the capacity for speech”, the lawyer to whom Trump offered a stallion supposedly worth $5m “stammered … ‘This isn’t the 1800s. You can’t pay me with a horse.’”

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:francis: Welp, since all the news about Trump cheating on his taxes is true, it's time to check if Ivana had the proper paperwork for her burial.

:ufdup: Dig her up!

KjX7pzC.gif

Remember being Six Feet Under IS NOT A TAX SHELTER!

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Trump is all about scams. How can you be a scammer when your Dad left you millions of dollars in inheritance?

“Judge Curiel's order finalizing the $25 million Trump University settlement means that victims of Donald Trump’s fraudulent university will finally receive the relief they deserve. "