Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The problem is he's installed people who are protecting him

6 of the 11 judges on the 11th circuit are Trump appointments.

When it comes to gaming the system there is no better.

I won't be surprised if the special master will agree with him.

The special master won’t agree with him.. That special master is a current federal judge on senior status who was a FISA court judge.. He’s the same judge who approved the Carter Paige warrant.. The same Carter Paige who was spying on the trump campaign….

Trump camp fukked up because they thought Judge Deery was retired when in fact he’s not.. He won’t agree with the trump camp…

Also the DOJ isn’t dumb, you have to remember the crime started in DC and that’s where the jurisdiction is.. if the 11th circuit don’t agree with the DOJ which is highly unlikely the DOJ can appeal it to the 10 circuit in DC that has jurisdiction over the national archives…

That Cannon bytch is beyond fukked especially if the Dems gain two more seats.. bytch going to get impeached.. She’s literally the only fed judge to ignore established case law regarding national security and classified docs.. and on top of it want trumps lawyers to view classified docs they have no clearance to see.. This bytch is beyond fukked

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The special master won’t agree with him.. That special master is a current federal judge on senior status who was a FISA court judge.. He’s the same judge who approved the Carter Paige warrant.. The same Carter Paige who was spying on the trump campaign….

Trump camp fukked up because they thought Judge Deery was retired when in fact he’s not.. He won’t agree with the trump camp…

Also the DOJ isn’t dumb, you have to remember the crime started in DC and that’s where the jurisdiction is.. if the 11th circuit don’t agree with the DOJ which is highly unlikely the DOJ can appeal it to the 10 circuit in DC that has jurisdiction over the national archives…

That Cannon bytch is beyond fukked especially if the Dems gain two more seats.. bytch going to get impeached.. She’s literally the only fed judge to ignore established case law regarding national security and classified docs.. and on top of it want trumps lawyers to view classified docs they have no clearance to see.. This bytch is beyond fukked
We'll see but I don't think anything happens to the judge.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't 2/3rds of the senate need to approve of her being kicked out?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope everything you predict happens, but I’m not holding my breath. I expect Trump to get away scot free. If he doesn’t I will be pleasantly surprised.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I hope everything you predict happens, but I’m not holding my breath. I expect Trump to get away scot free. If he doesn’t I will be pleasantly surprised.
I didn’t predict anything…. what lawyer in their right mind will ever bring a case before that broad? In the legal community your rep is everything…

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:gucci: You made a series of proclamations about what you think will happen in the future.
All I said was that cannon bytch ruling I get reversed and that no lawyer in their right mind will ever bring a case before her court.. her rep is toast.. as for the bytch getting canned I thought it was more of a lower court thing but she is beholden to a us senate 2/3 vote for impeachment