Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
IDC about puff pieces until Trump is indicted, tried and convicted and sentenced.

This is no different than the Puff pieces the media did on everyone else and Trump is still free to continue with his craziness

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
KRIK?

The nominee for US Attorney for South Florida is from the place that trump labeled a s.hithole country

lapointe.jpg

MARKENZY LAPOINTE

How you like them pommes?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You’re such a whiny little bytch grow up already
Oh youre mad.

Make sure to stretch while you gargle garlands nuts. :mjlol:

Trump is the poster child for white supremacy and the the entire law enforcement/judicial system has protected him from justice at every turn. Trump said fukk your parachutes and crashed the plane.

How many indictments has Trump gotten from the 20+ investigations into his conduct before, during and after his presidency?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Exactly. Any ruling he makes that's other than 100% all the materials are declassified destroys Trump's defense
I keep seeing people talking about declassification, but does it even matter? Even if he did declassify everything, he still withheld government property and lied about having it. As far as I'm aware he doesn't have any right to take what he wants after his term and refuse to give it back. It feels like one of those attempts to distract with a false narrative, similar to the "no collusion" thing.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I keep seeing people talking about declassification, but does it even matter? Even if he did declassify everything, he still withheld government property and lied about having it. As far as I'm aware he doesn't have any right to take what he wants after his term and refuse to give it back. It feels like one of those attempts to distract with a false narrative, similar to the "no collusion" thing.
The problem is he's installed people who are protecting him

6 of the 11 judges on the 11th circuit are Trump appointments.

When it comes to gaming the system there is no better.

I won't be surprised if the special master will agree with him.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
The problem is he's installed people who are protecting him

6 of the 11 judges on the 11th circuit are Trump appointments.

When it comes to gaming the system there is no better.

I won't be surprised if the special master will agree with him.

I am aware. I was just commenting on the 'declassification' justification. I see a lot of discussions online about the documents framed around whether or not he declassified them, if he needed to follow proper procedure to do so or if he has special privilege as a president, etc. I just don't see why it matters. He still stole government property, lied and refused to return it, which I assume is already a serious offense. The sensitive nature of the documents only makes it worse.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I am aware. I was just commenting on the 'declassification' justification. I see a lot of discussions online about the documents framed around whether or not he declassified them, if he needed to follow proper procedure to do so or if he has special privilege as a president, etc. I just don't see why it matters. He still stole government property, lied and refused to return it, which I assume is already a serious offense. The sensitive nature of the documents only makes it worse.
Judge said she doesn't believe DOJ. What a shock. Such a Trump defense.