Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
Trump wanted the special master and got it and now he got a problem with the special (treatment) master that he got. People really cant see the pattern with this dude? He thinks everything that doesn’t go his way is wrong. Is trump saying the special master is rigged yet?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

85f2479a-0452-49b2-b3f3-bce4452c2240_text.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Trump probably gonna appeal to the higher courts. Maybe that Loose Cannon judge gonna choose another special master?

Am I wron go here ?

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Trump wanted the special master and got it and now he got a problem with the special (treatment) master that he got. People really cant see the pattern with this dude? He thinks everything that doesn’t go his way is wrong. Is trump saying the special master is rigged yet?
sounds like white supremacy to me, and the reason why white people go along with what he does.... white people think everything that doesn't go their way is wrong.... trump is the perfect poster boy for their way of thinking...

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

full
"Correct. I wanted a SPECIAL MASTER. What do I get, RAYMOND. CBS had a show called Everybody Loves Raymond. BIG LOSER. ALWAYS BEHIND IN RATINGS OF THE APPRENTICE! What does RAYMOND do? He tells me, MR PRESIDENT, I won't help you. Immediately I knew that this SPECIAL MASTER, was actually part of WRINKLED, CREEPY JURGENS JOE BIDEN'S SPECIAL WITCHHUNT! ... Also Gaetz slept with DeSantis, Lindsay told me!"