Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Dude is a traitor of the highest order. No doubt Putin has gone through all these documents as well.
FbdmQboVEAALWtx
Not just Putin… Trump deserves the death penalty full stop

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
But you said bu bu bu Merrick the meek :mjlol:
Merrick and Nara gave him 18 months to turn in top secret information..His hand was only forced by Trump being an idiot

In fact, Merrick has let Trump skate on plenty of cases already. He'll DOJ got showed up by the 1/6 committee and were begging them for information.

He's done the absolute bare minimum to handle Trump's criminality and it's truly only because other people made him finally do his job.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Merrick and Nara gave him 18 months to turn in top secret information..His hand was only forced by Trump being an idiot

In fact, Merrick has let Trump skate on plenty of cases already. He'll DOJ got showed up by the 1/6 committee and were begging them for information.

He's done the absolute bare minimum to handle Trump's criminality and it's truly only because other people made him finally do his job.
there still hasn't been any charges.... i have a much higher likelihood of seeing jail time than trump does....

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Bro your juelzing