Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still insanely upset they aren't in custody already. There should have been a perimeter with every fukking MAGA insurrectionist handcuffed to the fence as they exited the building. How were they allowed to walk away?
Also handing that shyt to police for them to decide on the charges :francis: we know how that's going to go.
Hand them to the fbi and bring on fed crimes. Wait till Biden takes office if that would help the charges stick. I want these motherfukkers locked up for a long ass time so they learn this ain't a game

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's worth the paper it's printed on. Wonder what he was threatened with or if it's all appearances since it's through a lackey and media channels took a powder on him :stopitslime:
I said early on in thread when he asked the protestors to leave and Ivanka deleted her post calling them patriots that he must've got that call that he it's up to him if he wants that jfk treatment

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
epqtaa87ks961.jpg

:mjlol:

"we have the right to walk in there at any time"

white people mindset is something else.