Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bannon not gonna do a lot of time but the fact that he's gotta do at least 30 days just because Trump's his Daddy is funny to me :mjlol:
Bu bu bu bu Nothing going to happen to a Anyone…

Bannon gets convicted now it’s goal post moving… You contrarian ass nikkas need to scam :mjlol:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Bannon not gonna do a lot of time but the fact that he's gotta do at least 30 days just because Trump's his Daddy is funny to me :mjlol:

It's 30 days per charge, so would be at least 60 days minimum. Should just send him there for the max (2 years) given his flamboyant defiance.

Pretty hilarious that this elitist fukkboy is pretending not to know how a trial works (i.e. calling witnesses) to pander to Trumpanzees.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

Biden won 81,283,098 votes, or 51.3 percent of the votes cast. He is the first U.S. presidential candidate to have won more than 80 million votes. Trump won 74,222,958 votes, or 46.8 percent of the votes cast.
About a 7 million difference in number of votes.

Assuming the 18 million that stayed to watch will not vote Trump, the smallest margins of victory in the last 10 elections were by less than 1 million (Bush v. Kerry) followed by about 3 million for a few others (Trump v. Clinton, Bush v. Kerry).

Safe to say, ain't no way he winning the presidency again....legitimately.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

About a 7 million difference in number of votes.

Assuming the 18 million that stayed to watch will not vote Trump, the smallest margins of victory in the last 10 elections were by less than 1 million (Bush v. Kerry) followed by about 3 million for a few others (Trump v. Clinton, Bush v. Kerry).

Safe to say, ain't no way he winning the presidency again....legitimately.
Nah. He can easily win if the economy goes into recession or Biden is seen as a failed President.

I'd like to see a breakdown types of people in that 18 million and 20 million. I'd be inclined to believe that most of them are Democrats who weren't going to vote for Trump anyway.

Last edited: