Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant fukkin wait until the dems clear out biden, kamala, and run a young dude who will get in trump's face and call him a fakkit

trump is a fan, a phony, a fake, a p*ssy, a stan. he doesnt have the balls to get on a debate stage and get laughed in his face for losing in 2020. newsom is the one to do it. he'll smack the fukk outta trump in front of the entire country

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
He's watching so he can play contrarian here... and he's been exposed as a retard many times. Pay him no mind.
He also allows a racist Aussie to run wild on his wrasslin forum while promoting an imaginary wrasslin promotion that he allegedly owns, but that's a topic for a different day.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

:salute::salute:

To the J6 committee, well done!
Nah this was a dub. You didn't read that painstakingly detailed post explaining how this was a dub from the poster that went to law school and has trial experience?

He really doesn't like MSNBC so he might imply you are a fan of the network. I don't know if that was a part legal analysis training but, ya know?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Nah this was a dub. You didn't read that painstakingly detailed post explaining how this was a dub from the poster that went to law school and has trial experience?

He really doesn't like MSNBC so he might imply you are a fan of the network. I don't know if that was a part legal analysis training but, ya know?
I'm sorry that I dont live in a liberal reflex echo chamber where the automatic reaction to any small thing is go say omg that was so great!!!

And, no I don't owe you some long post explaining how i feel. You're just some guy on the internet.

You doing this shyt again. Get off my dikk. fukking sheep.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm sorry that I dont live in a liberal reflex echo chamber where the automatic reaction to any small thing is go say omg that was so great!!!

And, no I don't owe you some long post explaining how i feel. You're just some guy on the internet.

You doing this shyt again. Get off my dikk. fukking sheep.
You literally repeated almost word for word this response last time you posted on the trial. Are you a brute for punishment? Are you a masochist? Do you enjoy getting laughed at and made fun of on message boards?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Meh, I still don't think anything is going to happen to Trump :yeshrug: I just can't see a former president being indicted

Maybe I'm wrong but I just can't envision someone like Trump actually facing consequence for their actions. Hopefully at least some of his goons take an L.