Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You literally repeated almost word for word this response last time you posted on the trial. Are you a brute for punishment? Are you a masochist? Do you enjoy getting laughed at and made fun of on message boards?
Getting laughed at by people who are in lockstep to have the same "omg this is incredible" reaction to every hearing every single time like robots means nothing to me. I don't try to fit in with people.

Matter of fact you're just people on the fukking internet. What a stupid ass statement to make.

I'm sorry that my expectations are different.

The dig at Hawley and the Trump bloopers provided some lol moments. Besides that 95% of what they discussed we knew about, was covered in previous and the media reported a hundred times over. And the witnesses really didn't offer anything significant.

This was not something that needed to be on prime time. I think the hearing where Trump directly intimidated the black election worker and her mother, would have been great for prime time.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You literally repeated almost word for word this response last time you posted on the trial. Are you a brute for punishment? Are you a masochist? Do you enjoy getting laughed at and made fun of on message boards?
I don't know why but the phrasing of these questions has me :pachaha: