Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Hypothetical for ya'll ...

If the DOJ would threaten to charge Trump and sentence him.. but they would give him the option to snitch on all of the pieces of shyt in the GOP .. in exchange for immunity.. and he'd never be able to run for public office again.. would you be ok with that?

And when I say 'pieces of shyt' I'm talkin about the Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Mo Brooks, Ron Desantis, Rick Scott, Greg Abbott, Marco Rubio, Mark Meadows, Ron Johnson, Don Jr and Eric's of this scenario.

Would you trade indicting Trump in order to bring all of the others to justice? I think I would. Trumps too damn old to start fresh with another scheme. If all of those people were to be indicted.. it would literally be the collapse of the GOP for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

If the DOJ would threaten to charge Trump sentence him.. but they would give him the option to snitch on all of the pieces of shyt in the GOP .. in exchange for immunity.. and he'd never be able to run for public office again.. would you be ok with that?

And when I say 'pieces of shyt' I'm talkin about the Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Mo Brooks, Ron Desantis, Rick Scott, Greg Abbott, Marco Rubio, Mark Meadows, Ron Johnson, Don Jr and Eric's of this scenario.

Would you trade indicting Trump in order to bring all of the others to justice? I think I would. Trumps too damn old to start fresh with another scheme. If all of those people were to be indicted.. it would literally be the collapse of the GOP for the foreseeable future.
Mitch is a minimum to even think about this. The GOP and Fox will have to be dismantled for me to be okay letting Trump die in prison.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

If the DOJ would threaten to charge Trump sentence him.. but they would give him the option to snitch on all of the pieces of shyt in the GOP .. in exchange for immunity.. and he'd never be able to run for public office again.. would you be ok with that?

Trump getting the nomination should have brought the Republican Party down... instead they all sucked his dikk. so yes, this would be good. i want them all to go down. Trump is never facing any reprecussions no matter what and he has no problem talking shyt about literally anyone who doesn't bend the knee, so at the very least force him to rat.

... still won't matter b/c half of the country believes every person without a red hat eats baby penis smoothies every day and they'd rather die than vote for someone with a (D) next to their name

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

The thing with Trump is he throws people under the bus anyways so I don't think he'd even get to the sentencing part before he starts ratting out everyone and their grandmothers.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

to me that’s too good of a hypothetical cause that’s probably the ideal scenario…he’s barred from seeking office AND goes out as a sniveling fukking rat? Don’t know what he could possibly have on desantis, but if he were to take down the heir apparent on the way out …fukking bravo…

As opposed to the DOJ going after him, and let’s say they’re successful…he’s made into some kind of martyr by the fukking idiots that have already watched him try to pretty nakedly end even the illusion of democracy in this country, faith is even further eroded in government institutions, and we continue down this path we’re on into i don’t even want to know

Rayg1919

Rookie
Daps
After all this inaction with the justice department I'm glad Garland isn't on the Supreme Court. Dude is weak.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Mitch is a minimum to even think about this. The GOP and Fox will have to be dismantled for me to be okay letting Trump die in prison.

I wouldn't be sure that Trump even has dirt on Mitch. I hate McConnell but he moves smart whereas at every step Trump was moving stupid as fukk. I wouldn't be at all surprised that even if Mitch was involved in fukk shyt, he still has intermediaries between himself and Trump's people at all times just to make sure he can't be directly implicated by anyone involved.