Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I know we keep saying it but it's crazy this guy has stans :wow:
i've never liked anything or anyone half as much as his cult likes him. it's so far beyond baffling at this point, it feels like a completely new phenomenon. Fanaticism is common, but for the most obvious conman of all time? why? i mean, i know all the reasons you can give me, but still... how? how the fukk are these people even alive?

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
the people that get thrown under the bus for this are gonna be so goddamn underwhelming
That could be a serious possibility but if Marland really about his business and give no fukks, he probably gone go after not only the small folks but Trump & Rudy. We'll see though.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
That could be a serious possibility but if Marland really about his business and give no fukks, he probably gone go after not only the small folks but Trump & Rudy. We'll see though.
Isn’t Garland historically p*ssy tho?

I thought he was an Obama nomination because he appeases to people like Mitch McConnel?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
any time he;s ready... and i mean even at this point, who gives a shyt about Rudy? it'd be funny to see him get locked up, but it wouldn't change anything