Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
yo this is f'cking insane!

we had dozens of posters in here smearing the purpose of this committee and look at what we're learning! I'm glad you guys were wrong

it was really only the "nothin gonna happen" posters who are so "tired of the Dems" but then whenever the Dems do something they aren't around.

The committee is ever so eloquently detailing the timelines of the crimes (yes crimes) committed but it's not their job to prosecute. That's the DOJ.

if the DOJ does nothing then sure i'd agree that democracy is lost.. but if democracy is over.. everyone here got way more to worry about than some BS "do nothing Dems" agenda..

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
It's exactly what Trump is an absolute lunatic. A lunatic that didn't need to be in office to begin with. When Trump got impeached the first time he should have been removed from office then but Republicans had no spine to convict him then.

As far as I'm concerned, the DOJ got enough evidence alone off the GA recount scam that Trump was trying to pull that Gerrick Marland can (and should) file charges. If he doesn't then he should step down.
Like someone said here…what jury would convict trump?

I’m all in for the fukkery but most Americans are dumb…they will never convict him…plus trump has money to burn and it will drag on until his death

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
it was really only the "nothin gonna happen" posters who are so "tired of the Dems" but then whenever the Dems do something they aren't around.

The committee is ever so eloquently detailing the timelines of the crimes (yes crimes) committed but it's not their job to prosecute. That's the DOJ.

if the DOJ does nothing then sure i'd agree that democracy is lost.. but if democracy is over.. everyone here got way more to worry about than some BS "do nothing Dems" agenda..
I can understand their frustrations.
My feelings on these hearings, like most of those critical of the Neoliberal establishment, are tentative until we see if the DOJ is going to do something or not. If a conviction of Trump and other Jan 6th organizers come out of this then it will be a great thing. If nothing happens or only low level mooks get bagged then this whole thing was a big waste of time, and on top of that would be completely demoralizing for anyone who still has hopes for the future of American democracy, which would be a net negative and can lead to even greater voter apathy.

I don't blame anyone for lacking faith in Garland and this DOJ. Worrying about the 'do nothing Dems' doesn't mean you don't have all the other worries that come with the situation. In fact the worry about the 'do nothing Dems' is based entirely on the fact that if they keep doing the weakhanded shyt they've been doing we are fukked.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Summary of today:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Based on his history I just don't think Garland has the balls to go after Trump, probably too worried about the repercussions.
I really hope I'm wrong on this though :wow: there should be more then enough for both the DOJ and Georgia
Well Garland better screw his balls on and man up b/c if he doesn't it's not only a bad look on him it's a bad look on Biden (he appointed him as DOJ) & democracy in the U.S.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Based on his history I just don't think Garland has the balls to go after Trump, probably too worried about the repercussions.
I really hope I'm wrong on this though :wow: there should be more then enough for both the DOJ and Georgia
The fukk you mean based on Garland’s history? You don’t even know Garland’s history because if you did you would know he don’t have any issue prosecuting domestic terrorist

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
yo this is f'cking insane!

we had dozens of posters in here smearing the purpose of this committee and look at what we're learning! I'm glad you guys were wrong
Been saying from day 1 they needed to tell the American public everything.. I’m glad they are doing it.. let the chips fall where they may

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It’s hard to imagine the DOJ taking a pass on bringing some kind of case.

Too much slam dunk evidence of various crimes here.

Has anyone compiled a list of potential charges for people involved in this?

It’s hard to imagine the DOJ not doing anything,,, how we know they are going to do something is they have indicted and prosecuted a shyt load of insurrectionist with convictions.. So why would the DOJ not go after the main mofo who started this shyt? It makes no sense that’s why I’m confident Garland going to drop the man hammer on trump.. The committee evidence is to give him cover so that it doesn’t look partisan that he’s doing this shyt on his own accord

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Wanna know how Johnson’s excuse is bullshyt? When I worked at the Pentagon, any correspondence that we sent over to Cannon or Rayburn, if it was delivered to the wrong office (whether unclass or classified) and opened, once discovered, that’s a security violation and they didn’t take that shyt lightly. One of the women that worked in my office lost her clearance because she was a repeat offender.

Edit: heard it wrong on NBC. Thought they delivered it to his office instead of the National Archives

Last edited: