Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Shaye Moss and her Mother Lady Ruby need to Sue Trump and Giuliani for Defamation and Emotional Stress and caused unjust harassment. They need to take them to the cleaners for millions. The Fact that Trump and Giuliani lied on a Black Woman and her Mother and ruined their name. All because he couldn't take that L. He was willing to ruin a Grandmother's Life. These aren't the actions of a Man that won an Election. These are the actions of lunatic obsessed with power.

It's exactly what Trump is an absolute lunatic. A lunatic that didn't need to be in office to begin with. When Trump got impeached the first time he should have been removed from office then but Republicans had no spine to convict him then.

As far as I'm concerned, the DOJ got enough evidence alone off the GA recount scam that Trump was trying to pull that Gerrick Marland can (and should) file charges. If he doesn't then he should step down.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
They fukking have everything. Now the DOJ has everything.

This is fukking pathetic and we're in Twilight Zone.
Yup. It should be no excuses... NONE from the DOJ office they have enough evidence to prosecute Trump and those actively involved in trying to help him for election fraud crimes in AZ & GA.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yup. It should be no excuses... NONE from the DOJ office they have enough evidence to prosecute Trump and those actively involved in trying to help him for election fraud crimes in AZ & GA.

Based on his history I just don't think Garland has the balls to go after Trump, probably too worried about the repercussions.
I really hope I'm wrong on this though :wow: there should be more then enough for both the DOJ and Georgia

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It’s hard to imagine the DOJ taking a pass on bringing some kind of case.

Too much slam dunk evidence of various crimes here.

Has anyone compiled a list of potential charges for people involved in this?
-Conspiracy to Defraud the United States
-Obstruction of a Congressional Proceeding
-Seditious Conspiracy