Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The Proud Boys and Oath Keepers stuff is terrible, and obviously Trump can’t stop talking, but I hope there is a greater focus on the bad actors in between. What happened before January 6. Nora O’Donnell mentioned this during the initial recess. Who funded them? Who gave them the correct instructions? If this ends on, “Trump’s words did this,” then this is hollow.

I hope I’m wrong though.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
lol politically toxic. there is not a fukkin thing a Republican can do that would be seen as politically toxic to the base except for maybe... i don't know, the right thing? they'd absolutely love pardoning traitors. said pardoned person would immediately be the biggest right wing celebrity.

Lots of politically toxic things still. Republican in Buffalo just got bushed by his party for merely suggesting he'd favor reasonable gun control.

Others include:

* Becoming anti-Trump
* Supporting reparations
* Amnestying illegal immigrants
* Supporting abortion rights (in most states)
* Raising taxes

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The idea of Trump running a 2nd time makes me physically ill.
the dems HAVE to get biden or kamala out of the picture, and let them take all the negatives of '21-'24 and "bidenflation" with them

im still confident that any new generic democrat beats this fakkit trump in 24. his cult isnt enough to win an election

dems just need a fresh start candidate thats an acceptable alternative for moderates, plus the far left's hatred of trump, and the election's not even close

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I really feel this is what happened because that day, it was known that the national guard never heard from Trump, and that it was Pence who sent them into action.

The only explanation is that they secretly invoked the 25th amendment.

Why they would keep it a secret, I don't know. Maybe because they felt that the attack itself was so much, that if they announced that the President of the United States had been removed from power, it would have been too much for the American ppl to take?

I don't know. But the fact that they did it in secret is what I want to know the logic of.

They wanted it to look like Trump was handling business. That’s why his Chief of Staff told General Miley they needed to change the narrative to make it look like he was still in charge.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת