Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
that's exactly how their mugshots would look. jared all scared, "but i didn't know, i didn't take it seriously" and ivanka like "yeah bytch we did that shyt and fukk you."

she also has the dead eyes you see in sex workers who have been molested as children. i sorta feel bad for her now even though she is evil because she clearly didn't start out that way. her dad and his sick friends doomed her.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
*Pic Collage of a Young Vanky on Daddy's Lap here*
"Ivanka is hot, I would date her if she wasn't my daughter." said no father ever who hasn't had sexual thoughts (and definitely acted on them) about their daughter. It's no wonder the Q pedos see him as their god.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

I dont think that Trump being prosecuted and imprisoned would hurt the GOP with their base. They are so staunchly entrenched that they may rally around him as a martyr and be even more fervent.

I also wonder if a suit by Trump on the grounds of executive privilege would work. If that somehow got the to Supreme Court and they ruled in Trumps favor then all of a sudden you have a Trump running for President with the legal precedent set by the Supreme Court to have care blanche in his actions should he win the election.

That is not a good thing