Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
Man the Capitol police…I don’t know if I could not be consumed by murderous rage if I were in their shoes. Imagine being left to die and the last thing you see is a dirty MAGA cac? Imagine having to beg for your life to the absolute scum of the Earth.

I can see where they’re going with the Proud Boys angle…Remember when Trump told the Proud Boys to stand back and stand by? They’re going to push the angle that he was directly directing people that were militants that were just charged with Seditious conspiracy.

Daps
They may have invoked the 25th amendment to transfer power to get somebody to do something :ohhh:

I really feel this is what happened because that day, it was known that the national guard never heard from Trump, and that it was Pence who sent them into action.

The only explanation is that they secretly invoked the 25th amendment.

Why they would keep it a secret, I don't know. Maybe because they felt that the attack itself was so much, that if they announced that the President of the United States had been removed from power, it would have been too much for the American ppl to take?

I don't know. But the fact that they did it in secret is what I want to know the logic of.