Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pogacar :whew: That boy is too good. Did you see the look at the end? He makes it look so easy.

Just like Armstrong when he used to son my boy Ulrich

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Pogacar :whew: That boy is too good. Did you see the look at the end? He makes it look so easy.

Just like Armstrong when he used to son my boy Ulrich
I was stanning Team Telekom back then too, man how much I hated Armstrong during those days... :pacspit: Still furious at that look he gave to Jan :mjcry:

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was stanning Team Telekom back then too, man how much I hated Armstrong during those days... :pacspit: Still furious at that look he gave to Jan :mjcry:
Tell me about it. I was Team Telekom with Zabel, my sprinter. Ulrich remains my favorite rider, even if I used to love Virenque, Pantani, Jalabert, pretty much everybody who could beat Armstrong :mjgrin:
Yeah, I know they were all doping, but I didn't care :mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who was the guy who was carrying Pogacar near the end?
He pulled aside and waved for Pogacar to go for it.

Was it Bennett?
I don't know who it was. But he was breathing HARD. And I'm watching Pogacar right behind him breathing normally. Hell yeah I'm thinking this MF is on the juice. He wasn't struggling at all. Get the fukk out my face with that bullshyt.

:dahell:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Armstrong been helping out Jan in recent times. He turned up for an episode of Lance's podcast when they were in Spain/Mediterranean last year.

Speaking about Lance's podcast it has got to be the most juiced up podcast in podcasts history. Lance Bruyneel couple of other US Postal riders.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Who was the guy who was carrying Pogacar near the end?
He pulled aside and waved for Pogacar to go for it.

Was it Bennett?
I don't know who it was. But he was breathing HARD. And I'm watching Pogacar right behind him breathing normally. Hell yeah I'm thinking this MF is on the juice. He wasn't struggling at all. Get the fukk out my face with that bullshyt.

:dahell:

Majka. The same guy who helped Pogacar terrorise the Tour of Slovenia.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Armstrong been helping out Jan in recent times. He turned up for an episode of Lance's podcast when they were in Spain/Mediterranean last year.

Speaking about Lance's podcast it has got to be the most juiced up podcast in podcasts history. Lance Bruyneel couple of other US Postal riders.
Yeah he's been good with him helping Jan with his drinking issues. Armstrong is more likeable now but back then he was a true POS :pacspit: