Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Uneventful stage so far. The US broadcast has been boring. They've spent most of the time interviewing people. At least it feels that way.

Looks like tomorrow will be more interesting with big climbs

The start was fun and then when WvA Simmons and Fulsang went up the road with 4 min lead it went flat. With the uphill finish it should come to life.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah tomorrow should be more eventful. Hard to make all flat stages interesting, some are bound to be boring I guess.

Anyway Van Aert is an animal lol. He dropped Simmons and is now going toe to toe with the bunch by himself :pachaha: For the past 5 kms, he gained 5 seconds on them:russ:

It's a shame MVP doesn't have the legs so far mainly because he started the season late and has the Giro in his legs already. WvA and MVP in a group breaking riders spirits is always fun.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I got Matthews for the stage today. Came second in 2017 on this finish to Sagan and he usually finishes in the top 5 on a uphill finish

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
It’s a wrap. That boy looked fresh as a daisy crossing the finish after the fastest TdF of all time.
Same result as last years GC tadej 1 and vingegaard 2 at the end.

If you saw any coverage of the Tour of Slovenia a few weeks back. The way Pogacar and his teammate Majka dismantled the field on every climb. :picard: if it was a boxing match it would of been stopped that's how one sided it was. Pogacar and Majka finished top 3 in 4 out of the 6 stages. Think Floyd vs Gatti or Corrales beat downs.

Only people that may have a chance of beating him are Peak Lance thermonuclear 96 Bjarne Riis and Merckx.

Hopefully Nairo gives us some magic tomorrow on the peak 24% gradient last climb :blessed:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Tomorrow's Stage Profiles

The last climb 24% right at the finish :damn:

stage-7-planche-des-belles-filles.jpg

Stage profile.

stage-7-profile.jpg

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tomorrow's Stage Profiles

The last climb 24% right at the finish :damn:

stage-7-planche-des-belles-filles.jpg

Stage profile.

stage-7-profile.jpg
Insane.

I recently bought a bike and I've been getting my ass kicked riding around town. I go on Komoot and look at some of the places I ride. There are some 7% gradients. Some 9%. And I felt like I was dying. My town has a lot of little hills like that so it wears you out over the course of an hour or two.
Granted, I'm not in the best shape.

24% !!!
:damn::damn::damn:

tracey-morgan-no.gif