Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I was about to say Cort was my fave in a sprint with Boasson Hagen but he's out the back. So it's EBH.

*Edit*

Forgot Taco was in the break. He's probably fave now.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Wait can aert with a superhuman ride. Crashes, has to wait for his teammates, then pulls the Peloton for 10 minutes and keep the yellow. Dude is unreal. Pound for pound best rider out there.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Van Aert was a monster today. He led the chasing group most of the time and they almost managed to bridge Pogacar in the end :wow:

I'm thinking that maybe they could have waited for Roglic so they would have had 7 Jumbo to chase and Van Aert could have saved some energy. Man is probably cooked until next week

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait can aert with a superhuman ride. Crashes, has to wait for his teammates, then pulls the Peloton for 10 minutes and keep the yellow. Dude is unreal. Pound for pound best rider out there.
:mjlol:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Van Aert was a monster today. He led the chasing group most of the time and they almost managed to bridge Pogacar in the end :wow:

I'm thinking that maybe they could have waited for Roglic so they would have had 7 Jumbo to chase and Van Aert could have saved some energy. Man is probably cooked until next week
Primo is done man. Jumbo is riding for vingegaard for gc and wout for the green. If we being real vingegaard could’ve won the dauphin but was constantly pulling for primo. Vingegaard is a much better climber.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

And he even has his own Superhero origin story. From when he crashed in 2019 time trial.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
No crashes yet. 3 people did not start stage 6 after yesterday's chaos. All the big names start.

The cross winds and hilly stage already making this stage more interesting. Especially after yesterday and with the first mountain stage starting tomorrow and for the rest of the weekend.

WvA causing chaos. Pogacar following moves and showing his dominance to the rest in the lead group even without teammates. All the while people are trying to get a breakaway going.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uneventful stage so far. The US broadcast has been boring. They've spent most of the time interviewing people. At least it feels that way.

Looks like tomorrow will be more interesting with big climbs

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Uneventful stage so far. The US broadcast has been boring. They've spent most of the time interviewing people. At least it feels that way.

Looks like tomorrow will be more interesting with big climbs
Yeah tomorrow should be more eventful. Hard to make all flat stages interesting, some are bound to be boring I guess.

Anyway Van Aert is an animal lol. He dropped Simmons and is now going toe to toe with the bunch by himself :pachaha: For the past 5 kms, he gained 5 seconds on them:russ: