Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
These things happen, Pogacar lost his head.

He is the most talented, but Vinegegaard mentally is a rock. Even with the motorcycles Pogacar had a big lapse in concentration.

Pogacar is what he is. A pure racer so you have to take the brilliance with the brainfarts. He's like a next gen Contador. Who he himself compared Poga to Messi Mbappe Haaland 2 years ago.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking on this topic this was from Thursday

I mean, there wasn’t a lot of detail given there.

It’s kinda hard to read that and go “okay the data makes sense”

There was no data. Just “I don’t see wild fluctuations so they are probably clean”

Sure. Maybe.
Maybe not.

:coffee:

Lol

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Jumbo is weaker this year without Roglic and UAE made good transfers to get Pogi better teamates. Also Van Aert is not doing superhero shyt this year as well :mjpls: :lolbron:
Serious question,

Do you think it’s better that Roglic isn’t there?
Roglic nearly won the tour himself before. If he’s there, he’s gonna feel like he should be the team leader, not Vingegaard.

Or you think he would accept it’s Vingegaard’s team?

I remember watching Chris Froome years ago thinking, why is he the man? Geraint Thomas could win this himself? And then a year or two later Thomas did actually win it.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I mean, there wasn’t a lot of detail given there.

It’s kinda hard to read that and go “okay the data makes sense”

There was no data. Just “I don’t see wild fluctuations so they are probably clean”

Sure. Maybe.
Maybe not.

:coffee:

Lol

I'm in the everyone cheats :ufdup: even your heroes camp and nor do I care either. Also its good for light :troll: seeing people get worked up about it defending their heroes and not knowing shyt. :skip:

Just found it funny as I read that article and then saw your comment 5 mins later.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm in the everyone cheats :ufdup: even your heroes camp and nor do I care either. Also its good for light :troll: seeing people get worked up about it defending their heroes and not knowing shyt. :skip:

Just found it funny as I read that article and then saw your comment 5 mins later.
Our roided up guy beat your roided up guy

— Bill Burr speaking about Lance Armstrong

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Serious question,

Roglic nearly won the tour himself before. If he’s there, he’s gonna feel like he should be the team leader, not Vingegaard.

I remember watching Chris Froome years ago thinking, why is he the man? Geraint Thomas could win this himself? And then a year or two later Thomas did actually win it.
I think Jumbo would go with 2 leaders and see which one has best chances to win. Last year Roglic only rode as a domestique because he fell at some point and lost too much time. IMO, in 2023, he's not at Pogi/Vingo levels so he'll probably accept.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Serious question,

Roglic is old and Vinegegaard is today and tomorrow of the team. And apart from Valter who isn't quite ready yet and Wilco who is strong GC rider but not a winner. They don't have another strong GC rider on the roster.

Roglic also rode and won the Giro back in May he wouldnt of been much help in the Tour. I think Roglic is still damaged from 2020 when it comes to Poga and the TDF. Poga is a better younger version of Roglic. They pretty much race the same style. Must be a Slovenian thing.

Also Jumbo have that Dutch bottle job gene pumping thru their veins. @Liu Kang knows what I'm talking about. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They said all the riders continued. No one dropped out of the race from that crash

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
They said all the riders continued. No one dropped out of the race from that crash

So far. Dani Martinez was involved in that big crash yesterday. Finished the stage and didn't start today due to concussion symptoms. The problem always is once the adrenaline wears off how do you really feel.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When it kicks off someone is getting dropped today brehs, This stage is a brute.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jumbo Visma leading UAE in the peloton.

I wonder if UAE is letting them wear out early to pass them on the final climb