Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Damn, that moto ruined the battle smh.

But the Tour should have more cops in some of the finishes, I think the Giro and/or the Vuelta have had more police presence in the climbs to make way. At some point there was literally one lane, Rodriguez couldnt even pass lol

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But the Tour should have more cops in some of the finishes, I think the Giro and/or the Vuelta have har more police presence in the climbs to make way. At some point there was literally one lane, Rodriguez couldnt even pass lol
I agree.

It looked like Pogacar was going to make a strong push to drop Vingegaard and couldn’t because of the motorcycles in front.

That’s gonna be a major controversy if Vingegaard wins the tour.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
It seems like Pogacar has the better teammate in Adam Yates.

Sepp Kuss just can’t hang all the way
Yeah Jumbo is weaker this year without Roglic and UAE made good transfers to get Pogi better teamates. Also Van Aert is not doing superhero shyt this year as well :mjpls: :lolbron:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

But the Tour should have more cops in some of the finishes, I think the Giro and/or the Vuelta have had more police presence in the climbs to make way. At some point there was literally one lane, Rodriguez couldnt even pass lol

Bernal-chainsaw-768x512.jpg

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree.

It looked like Pogacar was going to make a strong push to drop Vingegaard and couldn’t because of the motorcycles in front.

That’s gonna be a major controversy if Vingegaard wins the tour.
These things happen, Pogacar lost his head.

He is the most talented, but Vinegegaard mentally is a rock. Even with the motorcycles Pogacar had a big lapse in concentration.