Official Tokyo 2021 Olympics thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
London definitely benefited
The poor that lived around the Olympic stadium did not benefit.

People having snipers on their roofs also did not benefit.

The rounding up of young black men that happened in London wasn’t good either.

This happened in LA in 1984 and they gearing up to do it again in 2028, this time with the Department of Homeland Security backing them.

There should be one location hosting the games, or one for winter and one for summer.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Has the Diane Taurasi twerking been posted yet? If so, what page? Saw somebody say that on Twitter.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Am I the one getting emotional? :stopitslime:
You were the one panicking with China and the final medal count during the whole Olympics. Which is not the spirit of the games.
Then you kept denying the cases of systemic private doping programs in America (Balco, US Postal, Nike Oregon project, etc.) like an hypocrite. So change this profile picture and put on the red Maga hat.
I know right? Its ironic that the greeks had the games as a time to come together, end conflict and just enjoy competition, the meaning got warped a long time ago:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What a two weeks of enjoyment I'm going to miss it.! Best two weeks of the year hands down

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I know right? Its ironic that the greeks had the games as a time to come together, end conflict and just enjoy competition, the meaning got warped a long time ago:francis:
It's literally an international sporting event. Of course, people are going to become tribalistic/nationalistic about their country. It's all in good fun. The hell is wrong with y'all :hhh: :dwillhuh:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
According to the some of y'alls logic, we might as well not cheer for our favorite sports teams because we aren't actually apart of the team :mjlol:

We might as well abolish competitive sports teams then :troll:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's literally an international sporting event. Of course, people are going to become tribalistic/nationalistic about their country. It's all in good fun. The hell is wrong with y'all :hhh: :dwillhuh:
Yea, not sure why people are taking this so serious and getting uptight. The medal counts are literally by country unless they decide to get rid of that and just label it all by individual athlete (except teams where country would still remain), people gonna have fun rooting for country accomplishments and shyt talking other nations. I was just reading an article about why Winter Olympics suck, one bullet point was no rival like we have in summer Olympics - Russia and China, so yes, people gonna get their jokes off on those two just like their citizens are doing about us.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So really as much shyt as folks tried to talk about us the only thing we messed up in is Men's track. Everything else we did well in or exceeded expectations. :ehh:

Oh and Simone forgot how to flip.

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t enjoy any nation winning or losing. I enjoy the athletic competition. I don’t enjoy the IOC turning areas into police states and locking up poor people and bankrupting cities on top of the corruption.

Running around waving the US flag because someone who happens to be a US citizen win at wind sailing is where I think it’s weird as fukk.

And then there are some people who have literally been redpilled into thinking other nations are evil or nefarious by bringing up unfounded PED allegations while ignoring that in their own nation.

It’s weird.

Enjoy the games for the athletic conquests. Waving your flag or hating another nation is where I think you are a complete weirdo.
You're a Nigerian. Your country never wins shyt so of course you don't get it.