Official Tokyo 2021 Olympics thread

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Keyshawn Davis loses the gold medal match. China and US will likely end up tied on gold medals.

EDIT: Miscounted. USA will end up with 39.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Keyshawn Davis loses the gold medal match. China and US will likely end up tied on gold medals.
Not necessarily. If the USA wins this volleyball match and/or Richard Torrez Jr wins his boxing match, the US will have 39-40 gold medals.

China really only has one gold medal opportunity. It's a female boxing match but they aren't the favorites in that.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Saw a lot on USA channel or CNBC.

The underwater shots of the female water polo matches :shaq:......all them thighs and azz jiggling underwater :shaq:
I caught one of those shots. Had me :ahh:

I wonder if these producers and staff make their own compilation of pervert clips on the low. :mjlol:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
This 100%.

Why don't women watch women's sports?

historically, sports have never been made to appeal to them...it's only like the past I'd say 10-15 years there's been a real commercial push to showcase female athletes

hard to get into something that isn't being made to appeal to you in the first place...however, companies realized in the last decade & a half, that women spend more frivolously than men do and now have their own money to spend...so they have kicked advertising to them into 5th gear