Official Tokyo 2021 Olympics thread

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I never understood why volleyball hasn’t caught on as a spectator sport in the US. They watch it over in Europe. Fast paced sport, easy to understand, attractive women
You can't become a millionaire being a professional volleyball player unlike being a professional NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL player.

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
You can't become a millionaire being a professional volleyball player unlike being a professional NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL player.

I was talking more about the women’s game - I’d rather watch this than WNBA for the most part. I guess almost no women’s professional team sports are that popular in the US

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I was talking more about the women’s game - I’d rather watch this than WNBA for the most part. I guess almost no women’s professional team sports are that popular in the US

women don't watch women's sports like that...men most likely make up the majority of viewers for all sports

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
In order for women's sports to become more popular, it would require more female viewership.

However, as we all know, most women generally don't care about sports (at least not as passionately as men generally do).