Official Tokyo 2021 Olympics thread

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
-Get yourself a VPN if you dont have already
-Set yourself in France
-Go there : Sport : actualités et vidéos - Suivez les événements sportifs en streaming | France tv and choose the Olympics event

You can select the event you want to watch and you will have a commentary and ad free feed.
Dont choose the Direct as it's the standard feed for French TV which have commentary and ads.

I don't need all that or to make all these concessions for the Olympics. Why do I need some VPN. I ain't watching no weirdo xxx or nothing brazy like that. The only race I else I think I wanna see is the 400w hurdles. Sydney ready to kill her own WR :yeshrug: I don't think daliah(sp?) can see her :yeshrug:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Who do y'all think is going to get more press :mjpls: for their medal.

E73eWP3XoAI7vD6

or

E73hk4OXIAEPZMS

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't need all that or to make all these concessions for the Olympics. Why do I need some VPN. I ain't watching no weirdo xxx or nothing brazy like that. The only race I else I think I wanna see is the 400w hurdles. Sydney ready to kill her own WR :yeshrug: I don't think daliah(sp?) can see her :yeshrug:

I think nbc will show the race live today though

they did for the 100m hurdles and this one has two Americans

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Duplantis has also angered some Americans for deciding to represent Sweden and his pride in doing so.[12] According to Duplantis' dad, a lot less than half of Louisana 'knew who' his son is before the Tokyo Olympics began, a stark contrast to being the most popular Swedish athlete across all sports.

ain’t mad at him, like I said, until the US cares about its track athletes the way the rest of the world does, including having the right financial incentives, I don’t blame people for repping other countries

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Elaine is just incredible. Congrats!

Also, huge congrats to Gabby Thomas for winning bronze!