Official Tokyo 2021 Olympics thread

Daps
Well done, Elaine Thompson-Herah. 1st the 100m and now the 200m.

Proudly
Flag_of_Jamaica.svg

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta get a vpn and use bbc coverage for the Olympics. I have peacock for free and it's been annoying as hell trying to find events.
NBC put everything in gymnastics and swimming. Women's track has many compelling stars and the main channel was showing handball during the women's 100 final

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
You gotta get a vpn and use bbc coverage for the Olympics. I have peacock for free and it's been annoying as hell trying to find events.

The stream I ended up watching was some morning show in the US, but they cut their live program to show the race live. The streamer also had some stupid rat with glasses bouncing in the right corner on some troll/meme shyt.

shyt was a headache to find. Smh. NOBODY IS BUYING NO NBC PACKAGE. fukk THEM nikkaS.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I HATE NBC COVERAGE....THIS shyt WAS A HASSLE TO WATCH. I REALLY RAN THRU 7 STREAMS ONLINE TO WATCH THAT shyt LIVE. SMH
-Get yourself a VPN if you dont have already
-Set yourself in France
-Go there : Sport : actualités et vidéos - Suivez les événements sportifs en streaming | France tv and choose the Olympics event

You can select the event you want to watch and you will have a commentary and ad free feed.
Dont choose the Direct as it's the standard feed for French TV which have commentary and ads.