Medal Events

upload_2021-7-31_9-36-56.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
US needs to put some real money behind track, too many boys being siphoned into football and basketball too early and girls...well black chicks ain’t doing sports like they used to, too busy worried about being instafamous :francis:

gotta have financial reward for it as well, can’t compete when the financial incentive of being a track star is so much greater in one country than here

I wonder now with the new way college athletes can get paid, i presume they will start caking more

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I wonder now with the new way college athletes can get paid, i presume they will start caking more
Nah, cuz Americans don’t care about track anymore. And elite track talent is found a developed in childhood/preteens. Any boy with speed is pushed into football, if he got a lil height, hoop. I’m not even sure what black girls are involved in at a young age to identify that they’re fast.

for us to dominate track again, and catch up on soccer, it requires a real investment in the youth

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nah, cuz Americans don’t care about track anymore. And elite track talent is found a developed in childhood/preteens. Any boy with speed is pushed into football, if he got a lil height, hoop. I’m not even sure what black girls are involved in at a young age to identify that they’re fast.

for us to dominate track again, and catch up on soccer, it requires a real investment in the youth

y'all need to dig deeper in florida find more knightons

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Make it free.