Official Tokyo 2021 Olympics thread

charknicks

All Star
Daps
The swimmer who he lost to competes for the country banned for systematic cheating. Who the fukk you think he was talking about?:russ:

shyt is passive aggressive I agree, but these Ivan Drago's shouldn't be competing in the first place :camby:

Cool. The country was banned, but the dude swimming wasnt, or he wouldnt be here. So, choose one.

Better yet, we, the US, have has many track and field runners who have doped, so that means that the current ones and their accomplishments dont count, right?

This dude is from Russia, is clean, and won. What proof does Murphy have to throw this specific dude under the bus?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
China on China badminton bout to be dope this last set for the gold.
The amount of Chinese shyt talking that they bout to do for the rest of their lives :wow:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Number 2 upset number 1 :wow:
And number 1 seed looked pissed barely gave their countrymen a dap and hug :wow:

Sidenote...one of the Chinese women had a lil fade so she was looking like a man and this whole time watching i was like "how they let a man and man team play a man and woman team :ohhh:"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The swimmer who he lost to competes for the country banned for systematic cheating. Who the fukk you think he was talking about?:russ:

shyt is passive aggressive I agree, but these Ivan Drago's shouldn't be competing in the first place :camby:

America has just as much doping scandal history as Russia

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
America has just as much doping scandal history as Russia
Some individual athletes who are caught doping is different from the state-sponsored systematic doping that Russia did - that's why they were "banned".

Canada has a bad doping history too but that's still not same thing as what Russia did.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Some individual athletes who are caught doping is different from the state-sponsored systematic doping that Russia did - that's why they were "banned".

Canada has a bad doping history too but that's still not same thing as what Russia did.

Balco Cough

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
ROC clapping back

America getting sonned :noah:

'You need to learn how to lose': ROC throw scathing shade at 'sore losers' & 'Western propaganda' at Tokyo 2020

Deciding not to take any of the thinly-veiled accusations on their backs, despite the nature of the stroke, the ROC published a scathing series of tweets labelling the claims "propaganda" and urging certain counterparts to "learn how to lose".

“Oh how our victories rile certain peers. Yes, we’re here, at the Olympic Games. Absolutely justifiably, whether you like it or not," the Committee wrote on Twitter on Friday.

“You need to learn how to lose. Not everyone is able to. "

"Someone is earnestly winding the handle of Western propaganda, oozing verbal sweat in the Tokyo heat with the mouths of sore losers. We will not console them.

"Forgive those that are weaker. God is their judge. And for us - a helper.”
Yes sir!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Once again, irrelevant.

That scandal is not even related to the Olympics.

Marion Jones and her 5 medals that were stripped due to the Balco Investigation

e4b05e16b32d360f3a35367848d5e203.jpg

CJ HUNTER BALCO
TIM MONTGOMERY BALCO

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Marion Jones and her 5 medals that were stripped due to the Balco Investigation

e4b05e16b32d360f3a35367848d5e203.jpg

CJ HUNTER BALCO
TIM MONTGOMERY BALCO
Once again, irrelevant.

The Balco scandal was NOT a state sponsored systemic doping scheme. Point blank period.

I know that you're a butthurt Canadian that hates America but do better. You're looking pathetic right now.