Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

charknicks

All Star
Daps
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...-murphy-swimmer-doping-russia-tokyo-olympics/

U.S. swimmer Ryan Murphy: Tokyo Olympics meet ‘probably not clean’

“Obviously, it’s frustrating as an athlete, having known that there’s a state-sponsored doping program going on, and feeling like maybe more could be done to tackle that,” said bronze medalist Luke Greenbank of Britain, a clear reference to the findings of the World Anti-Doping Agency, which charged Russia with systemic doping in 2019 and imposed sanctions, some of which remain in place during the Olympics.

“I think the thing that’s frustrating is that you can’t answer that question with 100 percent certainty,” said silver medalist Ryan Murphy, when asked if he thought the competition was clean. “I don’t know if it was 100 percent clean. And that’s because of things that have happened over the past. … There is a situation — and that’s a problem.”

In the middle of the podium, gold medalist Evgeny Rylov of the Russian Olympic Committee — the name under which some 330 Russian athletes are competing here, as a condition of their participation — sat quietly:hamster:, until a reporter asked whether he was competing clean.

Someone needed to say this shyt. Said it while the Russian swimmer who won Gold was sitting next to him too :salute:

Stop it. He said it, and they turned to copping pleas about 'i dont know who is, etc' when pressed about it. He wouldnt have said shyt if he won the race either. Typical sore loser who doesnt have the stones to call out a name with dude 6 feet away. fukk him. And you saluted that? Lol.

He said it 'happened in the past'. The race you lost in was today. Is dude next to you doping? If not, STFU and take your L.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Always wanted to go to Tokyo, but seeing it in the Olympic setting makes me want to go more.

Crowds would have had this looking like the best olympics in a while.

I was supposed to go December 2019 but instead I went to Israel and said I'll go for the olympics :to:

Wish I never put it off

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Stop it. He said it, and they turned to copping pleas about 'i dont know who is, etc' when pressed about it. He wouldnt have said shyt if he won the race either. Typical sore loser who doesnt have the stones to call out a name with dude 6 feet away. fukk him. And you saluted that? Lol.

He said it 'happened in the past'. The race you lost in was today. Is dude next to you doping? If not, STFU and take your L.

Exactly its straight being a sore loser. And it's not like this guy is Sun Yang etc. beating you in a race with his checkered past I even googled and the guy he lost to has never tested positive for drugs and has been a tremendous swimmer all his life.

Evgeny Rylov has won three gold medals at the 2014 Summer Youth Olympics in Nanjing, and a bronze on his major debut at the 2015 FINA World Championships in Kazan.[1] He also won a bronze at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio and a gold at 2017 Fina World Championships in Budapest, both were from the 200 m backstroke event. He won the gold medal in the 100 metre backstroke at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo.

Ryan murphy is a pos throwing out baseless accusations because he couldn't win a race.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ROC clapping back

America getting sonned :noah:

'You need to learn how to lose': ROC throw scathing shade at 'sore losers' & 'Western propaganda' at Tokyo 2020

Deciding not to take any of the thinly-veiled accusations on their backs, despite the nature of the stroke, the ROC published a scathing series of tweets labelling the claims "propaganda" and urging certain counterparts to "learn how to lose".

“Oh how our victories rile certain peers. Yes, we’re here, at the Olympic Games. Absolutely justifiably, whether you like it or not," the Committee wrote on Twitter on Friday.

“You need to learn how to lose. Not everyone is able to. "

"Someone is earnestly winding the handle of Western propaganda, oozing verbal sweat in the Tokyo heat with the mouths of sore losers. We will not console them.

"Forgive those that are weaker. God is their judge. And for us - a helper.”

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Exactly its straight being a sore loser. And it's not like this guy is Sun Yang etc. beating you in a race with his checkered past I even googled and the guy he lost to has never tested positive for drugs and has been a tremendous swimmer all his life.

Evgeny Rylov has won three gold medals at the 2014 Summer Youth Olympics in Nanjing, and a bronze on his major debut at the 2015 FINA World Championships in Kazan.[1] He also won a bronze at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio and a gold at 2017 Fina World Championships in Budapest, both were from the 200 m backstroke event. He won the gold medal in the 100 metre backstroke at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo.

Ryan murphy is a pos throwing out baseless accusations because he couldn't win a race.

Its sickening that you can handle losing a race, even moreso that you gotta try and cast BS doubt on someone who was better then you. Even worse, when you have people big-upping and saluting that puss ass behavior.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thats some BS too. They were CLEARLY outside the baton pass zone. Ol girl lined up in the wrong area. Even the Nigerians in the 2nd heat recognized ahead of time and changed up her spot. They should have stayed DQ'ed

they will drop the baton on saturday

[rasheed] the baton dont lie [/wallace]

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Thats some BS too. They were CLEARLY outside the baton pass zone. Ol girl lined up in the wrong area. Even the Nigerians in the 2nd heat recognized ahead of time and changed up her spot. They should have stayed DQ'ed
It was the refs fault. That's why they were reinstated :umad:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

The swimmer who he lost to competes for the country banned for systematic cheating. Who the fukk you think he was talking about?:russ:

shyt is passive aggressive I agree, but these Ivan Drago's shouldn't be competing in the first place :camby: