**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

:mjcry: anyone who's ever played competitive sports knows this shyt will haunt him for life. I've had 1 or 2 missed goals in soccer playoffs in highschool that I still think about sometimes. Something on this level would crush me, similar to darius washington missing those freethrows for memphis some years back or nick anderson missing those free throws against the bulls.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to change the rule book

In basketball, goaltending is the violation of interfering with the ball when it is on its way to the basket and it is (a) in its downward flight, (b) entirely above the rim and has the possibility of entering the basket, and (c) not touching the rim

It's fukked up it didn't have a chance to go in but when he touched it it altered the balls chance to go in you have to give it a chance to go in

THIS!

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In basketball, goaltending is the violation of interfering with the ball when it is on its way to the basket and it is (a) in its downward flight, (b) entirely above the rim and has the possibility of entering the basket, and (c) not touching the rim

It's fukked up it didn't have a chance to go in but when he touched it it altered the balls chance to go in you have to give it a chance to go in

Yea it looked like it was gon touched the rim

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F*CK OHIO STATE....never like them, can't stand them.....really hate f*cking OHIO.

Well, I'm from Michigan :manny:

Lets go VCU

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
“I'm going to buy him a car and give him a lot of money and new clothes when we're done with this. I can illegally recruit him and get away with it,” Ron said,according to USA Today. “His mom is going to get something really special too so she can be on my side and we can kind of sweet talk him into coming back.”

RJ hunter's Dad

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjcry: anyone who's ever played competitive sports knows this shyt will haunt him for life. I've had 1 or 2 missed goals in soccer playoffs in highschool that I still think about sometimes. Something on this level would crush me, similar to darius washington missing those freethrows for memphis some years back or nick anderson missing those free throws against the bulls.

:mjcry:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

CAfZ6bbUQAEsKMu.jpg:large

The only way that ball had a chance of going in was if Kadeem Hardison's ghost tipped it in.