**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
This may sound insane but I sometimes wish Coaches would just take a more unconventional approach to things

For instance if I'm Notre Dame's coach, tie game 32 seconds, I think I foul as opposed to letting an undefeated Kentucky team basically run down the clock take the last shot.......

For me I'd rather put a college kid on the line let him make those FT's and then shoot a 3 to win....or 2 to win if he misses one

That's just me.....I watch sports and I just think there's ways to play to win as opposed to playing for OT/keep the game going.

That was just a thought going through my head during the end of that game. Like really what do you have to lose anyway....you're playing an undefeated KENTUCKY team who no one expects you to beat.....Give me the gamble of being able to draw up a 3 point shot for the win to make history.

:comeon: nikka these dudes arn't kids...half these cats would be in the nba if it wasn't for this stupid rule :comeon:

you really gonna foul tyus jones or quinn cook :comeon: nikka these guys are 89% from the line :comeon: nikka your ass would have the entire media on ya ass with the who da fukk plays like that :patrice:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
ND has how many core players coming back?

they were the 1a, 1b -- interchangeably with Duke -- the best team in the ACC... if their core comes back, I see another ACC tourney championship in their future. If Kentucky wasn't Kentucky, ND would win the chip this year.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
:comeon: nikka these dudes arn't kids...half these cats would be in the nba if it wasn't for this stupid rule :comeon:

you really gonna foul tyus jones or quinn cook :comeon: nikka these guys are 89% from the line :comeon: nikka your ass would have the entire media on ya ass with the who da fukk plays like that :patrice:

Yup, I'd foul them.....and give myself a chance at winning.

Like you said, they'd be in the NBA if it weren't for that "stupid rule" how about giving your team a chance to win by having the ball last. Even at 89% they can miss 1 free throw. If they don't, against Kentucky you have the shot to win or tie. I take that.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:
CBPDMXAUcAANii0.jpg:large

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
This ncaa hbo segment is so fukking powerful, and how bullshyt the system is, cotdamn

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
when did that ever make sense though?
I'm a little hard on him because I expect greatness and WCS has had some impressive games in where he was the most important player on the team.

I have to remind myself that Towns is a rookie sometimes

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
when did that ever make sense though?
I'm a little hard on him because I expect greatness and WCS has had some impressive games in where he was the most important player on the team.

I have to remind myself that Towns is a rookie sometimes