**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I don't think people realize how much potential Towns has. He hasn't been able to dominate like he did tonight because of how the team is structured.

I was crazy for thinking the Knicks should consider WCS over Towns :huhldup:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
We finna get that Kensucky - Puke final breh. Hate to say it but it's gonna happen.

Wisconsin at least has the better coach and smarter team. I just feel like Kentucky will just out-compete these cacs with sheer athleticism alone
The only thing Im concerned about, is I doubt we catch Kentucky by surprise. That's why Notre Dame almost pulled off the upset. Anytime you double up on an opponent, the next game is going to be an adjustment.

I wouldn't put money on Wisconsin, but Im feeling good :whoo:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Wisconsin doesn't have the quick ass guards that can spread uk out and cause problems like Nd did

Wisconsin guards are solid system players who can shoot but are not fast and can't create their own shot like the nd guards
:ufdup:Kaminsky and Dekker can play like that. Traevon too and he has a week to recover :lawd:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing Im concerned about, is I doubt we catch Kentucky by surprise. That's why Notre Dame almost pulled off the upset. Anytime you double up on an opponent, the next game is going to be an adjustment.

I wouldn't put money on Wisconsin, but Im feeling good :whoo:

Badgers are 5.5 point dogs. Smallest spread for kentucky all season since the game at Louisville

Yvge

Rookie
Daps
my mother fukkin spartan!!!:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:
denzel you a fukking clown but I love you still :win:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wisconsin doesn't have the quick ass guards that can spread uk out and cause problems like Nd did

Wisconsin guards are solid system players who can shoot but are not fast and can't create their own shot like the nd guards

Ya but Dekker/Hayes > Vasturia/Connaughton

Jackson will have another weak of practice under his belt, Koenig and Showalter are actually fairly athletic but that's not really Wisconsin's game.
They don't have anyone with the license to be a fearless creator like Jackson, Grant

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
This may sound insane but I sometimes wish Coaches would just take a more unconventional approach to things

For instance if I'm Notre Dame's coach, tie game 32 seconds, I think I foul as opposed to letting an undefeated Kentucky team basically run down the clock take the last shot.......

For me I'd rather put a college kid on the line let him make those FT's and then shoot a 3 to win....or 2 to win if he misses one

That's just me.....I watch sports and I just think there's ways to play to win as opposed to playing for OT/keep the game going.

That was just a thought going through my head during the end of that game. Like really what do you have to lose anyway....you're playing an undefeated KENTUCKY team who no one expects you to beat.....Give me the gamble of being able to draw up a 3 point shot for the win to make history.

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I don't think people realize how much potential Towns has. He hasn't been able to dominate like he did tonight because of how the team is structured.

I was crazy for thinking the Knicks should consider WCS over Towns :huhldup:
now you believe :ahh:

Towns will be given a green light he doesn't fully have in college under Coach Juan

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This may sound insane but I sometimes wish Coaches would just take a more unconventional approach to things

For instance if I'm Notre Dame's coach, tie game 32 seconds, I think I foul as opposed to letting an undefeated Kentucky team basically run down the clock take the last shot.......

For me I'd rather put a college kid on the line let him make those FT's and then shoot a 3 to win....or 2 to win if he misses one

That's just me.....I watch sports and I just think there's ways to play to win as opposed to playing for OT/keep the game going.

That was just a thought going through my head during the end of that game. Like really what do you have to lose anyway....you're playing an undefeated KENTUCKY team who no one expects you to beat.....Give me the gamble of being able to draw up a 3 point shot for the win to make history.
I actually agree in the college game. These kids miss free throws in the clutch all the time.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Lemme kick some knowledge as a diehard Wisconsin fan. Forget all of those regular season accolades, and the #1 seed. We weren't supposed to be this good. Dekker and Kaminsky weren't supposed to be putting up 60 points combined...

Last edited: