**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude big as a house and can't rebound for shyt, I stay watching him like :wtf: but then he'll hit a nice post move and I forget till the next time somebody grabs a board on him.

His stock is 1-3 in the draft, it would take something tearing for him to drop.

I think you just like Okafor cause he's got more meat on him :mjpls:

:ahh: Okafor's bubble will cushion him in the post at the next level. Towns is dominican so he gets a pass but I hate Kensucky so, fukk'em pause

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
There's no damn way Wisconsin can replicate ND's 38 minutes of high level of play for an entire game against UK.....

I wouldn't mind being wrong on that but I do not see it at all.
We're a far better team then Notre Dame though.. Plus...We've had revenge on our minds for a year now. I mean, Kentucky had me drinking the hardest Ive ever drank in my life :heh:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're a far better team then Notre Dame though.. Plus... literally our entire season has been building up towards this game.

We've had revenge on our minds for a year now. I mean, Kentucky had me drinking the hardest Ive ever drank in my life :heh:

:mjcry: Get ready to hit that bottle my g. Kentucky 70, Wiscacsin - 69

I'm betting on the badgers tho for sure. I was pissed last year when I couldn't bet on them at +1.5 in the same spot.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
We're a far better team then Notre Dame though.. Plus... literally our entire season has been building up towards this game.

We've had revenge on our minds for a year now. I mean, Kentucky had me drinking the hardest Ive ever drank in my life :heh:

You like your chances breh? :ohhh: I mean you all do have the size to compete, but you boys had me a little concerned during that UNC game...:francis:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2. With that said, We did just see the formula to beat Kentucky. Gotta make them score in the half court, keep them out transition and on the other end spread them out, hit jumpers, pass the ball well and drive the ball hard to the rim. Matter of fact I saw another team today that does that even better than Notre Dame and they happen to be Kentucky's next match up on the way to "perfection"

So Kentucky is fine, they are still great but Wisconsin is gonna be a tall task.

Wisconsin doesn't have the quick ass guards that can spread uk out and cause problems like Nd did

Wisconsin guards are solid system players who can shoot but are not fast and can't create their own shot like the nd guards

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You like your chances breh? :ohhh: I mean you all do have the size to compete, but you boys had me a little concerned during that UNC game...:francis:

Gonna be Duke - Kensucky in the final. Kentucky has played horrible teams but they are a solid team. On a mission to avenge last year's failure to a cindarella squad.

I said before the tournament that this year would be very predictable. All relatively popular teams would be battling it out in the end. No shockers, don't ask me how

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Floyd Pinkerton you mind not dapping me breh :scusthov:

eQqU8Th.png

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
:mjcry: Get ready to hit that bottle my g. Kentucky 70, Wiscacsin - 69

I'm betting on the badgers tho for sure. I was pissed last year when I couldn't bet on them at +1.5 in the same spot.
Iono man...Wisconsin is jsut on a higher plane. 2 players on 1 team playin MVP ball. It's a beautiful thing :wow:

Kentucky is mortal if you play them the right way:yeshrug:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iono man...Wisconsin is jsut on a higher plane. 2 players on 1 team playin MVP ball. It's a beautiful thing :wow:

Kentucky is mortal if you play them the right way:yeshrug:

We finna get that Kensucky - Puke final breh. Hate to say it but it's gonna happen.

Wisconsin at least has the better coach and smarter team. I just feel like Kentucky will just out-compete these cacs with sheer athleticism alone