Official Thread for Math Hoffa's My Expert Opinion Podcast

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Pretty obviously insinuating jack and henchman set up the feature request without his knowledge to lure pac in. Grimey if he really didn’t know that would happen.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Pretty obviously insinuating jack and henchman set up the feature request without his knowledge to lure pac in. Grimey if he really didn’t know that would happen.
I also felt like he was insinuating the rape was a setup too. I caught it when he said Jack was released that same night and how Shawn didnt wanna meet up with them for dinner because he felt something. Every time he does an interview, he stresses how much he had a bad feeling in that car.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Why does Little Shawn act like he never did a podcast before (outside of Drink Champs?) he did Combat Jack's show but acts like it never happened.
And that was way better than the Drink Champs one imo

I liked his podcast, I wish he never stopped it

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

Bimmy did too, lol.

A few people came through and could probably tell it wasn't gonna last. Mecca is intolerable and just seems like he's minutes away from jumping off a building somewhere. And Math is just not bright, at all. But the early days of the show were really dope. Seems once a little bread came in, the backstabbing started up. Which is always the case and what a few guests warned them about.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Bimmy did too, lol.

A few people came through and could probably tell it wasn't gonna last. Mecca is intolerable and just seems like he's minutes away from jumping off a building somewhere. And Math is just not bright, at all. But the early days of the show were really dope. Seems once a little bread came in, the backstabbing started up. Which is always the case and what a few guests warned them about.
What I learned in podcasting, it's almost impossible to keep a large collection of hosts.

3 is probably the tops and that's pushing it.

Joe is maintaining simply because of friendship/manipulation and the pay is probably good enough to keep people around. But I think eventually that'll break up too.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
What I learned in podcasting, it's almost impossible to keep a large collection of hosts.

Joe is maintaining simply because of friendship/manipulation and the pay is probably good enough to keep people around. But I think eventually that'll break up too.

True.

Combat went through it too a little bit. It's definitely not easy to keep it moving with more than just a couple people. There's gonna be some kind of issue down the road. It always happens.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

I think the big problem is business matters aren't properly laid out up front. In multiple cases MEO, Budden, I Am Athlete the cohosts seemed to assume there was equity as the pod grew while the financers to start were like "nah this my shyt, you get what I give you" mindset. If you wait until money comes around to negotiate all that then greed kicks in on all ends.